Celeb Spotting šŸ

Date: 24 July 2008 6pm
Celeb: Alan Gaffney
Sporting: Chinos and a pale blue t shirt
Venue: Ranelagh

Spotted him walkig home from work yesterday, as I passed I said ā€œaright gaffersā€ in my best Cork accent so he would know I was a Munster fan. he looked at me funnily as if to say, do I know this guy or not, decided he didnt and walked on with a mere nod

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Date: 24 July 2008 6pm
Celeb: Alan Gaffney
Sporting: Chinos and a pale blue t shirt
Venue: Ranelagh

Spotted him walkig home from work yesterday, as I passed I said ā€œaright gaffersā€ in my best Cork accent so he would know I was a Munster fan. he looked at me funnily as if to say, do I know this guy or not, decided he didnt and walked on with a mere nod[/quote]

How could he not know you were a Munster Fan?
Arenā€™t ye all supposed to wear red jerseys and sing the low lie the fields

couldnā€™t have been Alan Gaffney.

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]How could he not know you were a Munster Fan?
Arenā€™t ye all supposed to wear red jerseys and sing the low lie the fields

couldnā€™t have been Alan Gaffney.[/quote]

I was in my suit so I just had the Munster tie, tie pin and obligatory turnip and cabbage fookin head on me so he may well have missed it

Date: 26 July 2008
Celeb: Pdraig ā€œPeeā€ Flynn
Sporting: Navy slacks, white shirt open-necked and a navy jacket. Brown brogues
Venue: Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links - bar
Demenaour: Smug
Stature: Quite tall
In the company of: A party of younger guests and his beloved wife (away from the kitchen sink for the evening somehow).
AOB: Flynn was taking photographs of a young couple with a digital camera that he seemed uneasy with. However a flash was eventually produced and one can only assume that the photos turned out ok in the end.

2 spots in the past week.

Celeb #1: Colm Cooper
Date: 26th July
Time: 11.15am
Sporting: A multi-coloured stripped t-shirt, jeans and runners
In the company of: Someone I presume to be a friend.
Comments: Unfortunately I didnā€™t get to see what was purchased in the shop. Maybe it was just petrol.

Celeb #2: Graham Norton
Date: 28th July
Time: 4.00pm
Location: At a picturesque seaview spot at Dunboy Castle near Castletownbere.
Sporting: Jeans, a zip up hoodie, a purple t-shirt and a pair of converse style runners
In the company of: Another gentleman whom we presumed to be his ā€œpartnerā€
Comments: Was looking extremely hungover but was more than willing to pose for photos and answer peopleā€™s phones etc.

Date: 31 July 2008
Location: TFK Jamboree venue - Kehoeā€™s of South Anne Street
Time: 6:00 pm outside leaving the pub and again at 8:30 pm inside having returned
Celeb: Jerry Fish
Wearing: Black shirt (three buttons open at the top), dark shoes, messy hair
AOB: This is the second official TFK event that Jerry Fish has attended, leading many to conclude that he is a member on here. Frank Black was not with him this time though which was a disappointment.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Date: 31 July 2008
Time: 6:00 pm outside leaving the pub and again at 8:30 pm inside having returned
AOB: This is the second official TFK event that Jerry Fish has attended, leading many to conclude that he is a member on here. Frank Black was not with him this time though which was a disappointment.[/quote]

As mentioned, Iā€™m going to log onto his official website and ask him if heā€™s a member here.

i bet jerry fish is mairegangaireā€¦2 contrary cunts sureā€¦

Christ I wouldnā€™t say youā€™re far wide of the mark there Puke.

think about itā€¦it would make a lot of senseā€¦

not sure the fishmeister general would have that much interest in Cork hurling, otherwise cracking call

Thereā€™s something Fishy about it anyway.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Date: 31 July 2008
AOB: This is the second official TFK event that Jerry Fish has attended, leading many to conclude that he is a member on here. Frank Black was not with him this time though which was a disappointment.[/quote]

I fookin canā€™t stand that bellend Jerry Fish. I really wanted to preserve my biggest cunt vote for someone really deserving and finally I have it

Did someone on AFR once say that MGG was Mary Hannigan from the Irish Times? Kind of adds up.

Date: 1 August 2008
Time: 10pm
Celeb: Brian Dowling (of Big Brother infamy)
Wearing: Garish blue shiny shirt and something strange going on with his hair which distracted me from noticing anything lese.
AOB: I would very happily have missed him except he attracted my (and others) attention by SPEAKING IN A VERY LOUD VOICE to seemingly no one in particular while, quite bizarrely, whelling a very large case down the street. He is a truly vile creature and living proof of how TV can create monsters.

Date: 2 Aug 2008
Time: 1pm
Celeb: Isa Nacewa
Wearing: T-shirt, huge head of hair, absolutely massive fookin guns.
AOB: Had a cracking bird with him and was tucking into some sushi. Hes much much bigger than what I expected. Looks relatively light when Iv seen him on TV but he is way bigger than Mafi or Tipoki

Good shout thatā€¦

Date: 3rd August 2008
Time: 1.30am
Celeb: Paul ā€œPillarā€ Caffrey
Wearing: White shirt, blue jeans, Beige shoes
Accompanied by: A leggy blonde, presumably wife or partner
AOB: Pillar was tucked away in a corner upstairs in Coppers away from all the drunks who might have hassled him. Think he was sipping away on a bottle but couldnt be 100% sure as my vision was slightly impaired by the amount of alcohol on board.

Expecting a lot here in the next few weeks with the IOC in town. Iā€™ve been laid low with work and a bit of a firearse problem of late, so hereā€™s a reported one, by two of the lads I should have been drinking with on Sunday.

Where: Paddy Oā€™ Sheaā€™s Irish Bar, Beijing
Who : Des Cahill and Jimmy Magee
Canā€™t report much else except to say that they were in to watch the GAA. One of the lads didnā€™t recognise Magee -ā€˜he just looked like an old manā€™, and had this to say for Cahill, ā€˜Heā€™s really let himself go, heā€™s a fat cunt now, I mean a seriously fat cuntā€™.

If that is true itā€™s one of the most apt monikers ever picked considering her sports pieces for the times. How can someone make a funny quotes section that shit? Why would you regard your email correspondence as a matter of interest for the paying public? Why not do some of your own work instead of cut and pasting F365 every monday? Iā€™m straight over to the cunt sectionā€¦