Celeb Spotting 🐐

I don’t believe the Dunph has a mandate

Aye, Dunph hasn’t had a date in years, man or woman.

Who: Richard Bruton

Famous for: Not being able to organise a heave in a Fine Gael party

When: Today, Wednesday 11th May 2011, 1.30pm

Where: Footpath on Harcourt Street outside Dicey Reillys heading in the direction of Copper Face Jacks

Wearing: A suit with a yellow tie

Company: None

Demeanour: Grumpy

Other notes: Myself and a mate were discussing celebrity spots over the last few weeks as we emerged from Dicey Reillys. Upon viewing of Bruton I remarked loudly ‘There’s another famous person there’ to which Bruton responded with a frown (me speaking may or may not have caused him to frown)

I was hoping that was a typo and Richard Burton had risen from the dead.

Very busy day

Who: Mairead Farrell
Famous for: Hilarious part of the hit Irish show “The Panel”
Where: Seat 22A, Aer Lingus flight to Dusseldorf
Time: From 7.10am GMT to 9.30 CET
In the Company of: Her boyfriend / fiance / husband
Any other business: Mairead is easy on the eye in the flesh and seemed pleasant. She engaged in a few loving embraces with her companion during the flight which is always nice to see.

Who: Glenda Gilson
Famous for: Hilarious part of the hit Irish show “Celebrity Banisteoir”
Where: Seat 19B, Aer Lingus flight to Dusseldorf
Time: Between the times of 7.10am GMT and 9.30 CET
In the Company of: Another male, probably not a romantic interest
Any other business: Glenda is not as easy on the eye in the flesh and seemed tired

Who: Ray Darcy
Famous for: Failing to live up to his promise to leave the country if Fine Gael got into government
Where: Seat 27C, Aer Lingus flight to Dusseldorf
Time: Between the times of 7.10am GMT and 9.30 CET
In the Company of: Unsure
Any other business: Ray seems to live up to the reputation he has forged for himself around these parts

Disgusted I wasn’t asked to be the TFK Eurovision Correspondent but delighted you got the nod Fran.
Fair play to Rocko & Dunph for giving this competition the respect it deserves and sending someone to cover it.

:clap:

Fran is gone to the Eurovision??? :lol: :lol:

This is brilliant news. Fran we will be requiring live updates.

Why Dusseldorf? Seems a bit random. Suspected Gibson might be a munter in real life.

I was a initially overwhelmed to be in the presence of some high grade celebrities Runt but I soon found my feet and realised there was no need to feel inferior when representing a top class media outlet like TFK

Dusseldorf and Frankfurt airports are the main travel hubs when travelling to that part of Germany. Most places are easily accessible by train from there. Luckily I didn’t have far to travel from Dusseldorf Flughafen Bahnhof to Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Great spot of Darcy leaving the country.

My sources tell me that Gilson was on the return flight tonight but no sign of Darcy.

Rumours circulating that Gilson has fallen out with TV3 because they didn’t provide a private jet

Could be a TFK Xclusive

What seat number were you in, Fran?

Just check your emails. It was booked using the TFK company credit card

So Farrell has a new jockey then?

Three great spots Fran but I wish people would understand that Irish summer time is an hour different from GMT.

Not spots. On their way to work.

I would concur.

With the possible exception of the first one, I am not sure what she does and whether she would be reporting on the Eurovision. D’arcy is broadcasting from Dussledorf today for instance.

We need rulings from the Link Walsh or these spots will expire, where is the Link Walsh? Piles can you help root him out for us…