Celeb Spotting 🐐

Two first class idiots. On their way to work does not rule a spot illegitimate. How many fucking times do we have to go over this? You’re both on the forum long enough, is it retarded you are?

Farmer in particular regularly spots people on the Luas. Where the fuck are they going to/coming from?

Christ people annoy me.

Just once should be fine. What is the rule?

Fcuk me Farmer and Clarkey are slow. The whole work thing was brought in to stop people going to a Premier League match and then coming on here and saying I saw Bryan Gunn or Sasa Curcic over the weekend. Good and valid spots from Fran.

Bandage and I invented the game so you fuck off with yourself. So if I see Jeremy Goss or Mark Draper outside the ground before the match, it’s allowed. That’s fooking daft so it is hey.

Christ almighty, I’ve never witnessed someone actually manage to pull of an Northern Irish accent in something they wrote.

That’s at the game, if you saw Stig Inge Bjornebye at a petrol station just before the game that counts. It has to be out of the context of where they can be expected to be at a given time.

Basically a valid celeb spot is not something you should be able to plan in advance.

So Fran flying to Dusseldorf couldn’t have expected to see some RTE cunts on the flight? Beat the hokey.

At the risk of being accused of being homophobic, fuck off Clarkey, you are wrong on this and you are wrong on everything.

Who: Eoin McDevitt

Famous for: NewsTalk

When: Today at 1pm in Pig & Heifer beside the NewsTalk studios.

Demeanour: Hungry for sandwiches.

Who: James Reilly

Famous for: Negotiating a lucurative medical card deal for GPs a couple of years back

When: Today, 16 May 2011, 12.45pm

Where: Outside the main gates to Trinity College, walking towards Grafton Street

Wearing: A suit

Company: 3 other gentlemen

Demeanour: Focused and busy

Other notes: Reilly is a very big man and carries a large Ned Kelly. He strikes me as quite unhealthy and is quite pale faced. He walked alongside one gentleman with whom he was in conversation, while two other hurried behind attempting to get in on the conversation. All 3 other gentlemen were wearing suits.

Who: Rob Kearney

Famous for: Going out with Chardonnay from Footballers’ Wives

Where: Fresh Supermarket, Grand Canal Dock

When: 5.15pm

Wearing: navy flannel tracksuit bottoms and blue

Demeanour: Friendly (some chap was talking rugby to him)

Other notes: having caught the end of the rugby talk I suspected the fella was Kearns. I doubled back to confirm and to make it look natural picked up a Yop that I did not actually want. I was slightly disappointed that he didn’t recognize me as I took a snap of him with a friend of mine last time I met him in Bucks.

Other other notes: I subsequently shifted the friend but believe to this day that she was pretending I was Rob.

Who: Mick Wallace

Famous For: Manager & Owner of Wexford Youths F.C., Brains behind the Italian Quarter in Dublin, Vineyard Owner, Business Tycoon, Political Activist, Owner of Multiple Italian Restaurants, Current TD, Lover of all things Italian,

Where: In his Black Mercedes Jeep, stuck in traffic beside the Esso Station on the Clonskeagh side of Ranelagh

Wearing: A pink shirt

When: Circa 6.50pm this evening

Notes: Not much. I was cycling in the opposite direction and noticed the black jeep with “Wallace” written on the side. Mick was in the drivers seat and appeared to be in conversation with someone via a handsfree kit of some sort, or else he was talking to himself. I’ve been told previously that Mick has a house or some family living in the Goatstown / Mount Merrion area so I can only guess he was heading in that direction.

Unless the Link Walshe is online in the next ten minutes then i am validating a raft of new spots myself. This is getting ridiculous.

:blink:

Well have you a better idea? There is a backlog of stuff there to be validated.

Linke can only be removed/replaced by a public poll, surely?

no apparently the Dunph has a mandate or been co-opted in some way into this role, so it’s perfectly legit Bandage

dunph/LINKe whats your position on irish political figures?

Who: Martin ferris

Famous for: “politician”

Where: eamonns bar in ardfert

When: 10pm last night

Wearing: grey suit white shirt

Demeanour: questionable really busy chatting to a few locals

Other notes: the barman on hearing an english accent in our presence notified quiet soon after our arrival that this was a provo pub. he asked us if we were scoping for the queens visit and mentioned the last black and tan around here, they dug him up and sent him home.

Two spots for the price of one.

Great spot.

Grudgingly spots.

That’s a spot.

These people weren’t working on the plane, so yes they are all spots.

Not a validator.