Celeb Spotting šŸ

Not a spot.

Thatā€™s a spot.

There is no mention of Kearney wearing a scarf, but itā€™s quite possible he was as heā€™d be the type. In the absence of proof itā€™s a spot.

Spots of Mick Wallace are very much welcomed and are to be encouraged. Super spotting.

Thatā€™s a spot and a nice anecdote to boot.

Not a validator.

Can someone tell MBB it wasnā€™t funny the first time?

Say it yourself you spineless fucko.

There are likely to be quesitons regarding me validating spots here tonight. Until Link returns from his sabbatical (whenever that is) i will be running the rule on all spots. I did the same the other day and there were no objections from any quarters. When he comes back he will be taking over. Consider me the ā€˜Acting Celeb Spot Adjudicatorā€™.

An early tester for you Dunph

Would Shark Hanlon and Charlie Swan drinking in a pub in Naas on the Friday night of Punchestown count as spots?

Yes. If it was at the racecourse no, but you couldnā€™t reasonably expect them to be at that particular pub, or indeed at any pub in Naas that night.

Link, to the best of my knowledge has recently started in his new job and so has been unable to come on and validate spots as he would like.

I think he would regard you, Dunph, as a very able stand-in until he returns.
Validate away.

another thinly veiled ā€˜im part of the horsey setā€™ post from Mac.

I think TLW needs to add no forelock tugging spots count from now on either.

Ah now thats disappointing, I thought you were going to post a spot in Aus, Tagdh Kenneally or Adam Goodes or Cate Blanchett or some such.

Great to see the Dunph in charge now, will surely do his reputation good.

Dunph has no mandate. Control should revert to the thread starter.

The Dunph appears to be doing a fine job so far.

Who: John ā€˜Sharkā€™ Hanlon
Where: Langtons, John St, Kilkenny
When: last tuesday night, 8.30 to ā€¦
Wearing: suited and booted, and a big red head.
Mood: Jovial, still smiling after the massive touch that was Truckers Delight.
Occasion: A celebratory dinner to congratulate the new chairman of the IGB, Phil Meaney
Other celebs present: (but not considered spots due to the nature of the event) Matt Bruton, Paul Hennessy, Tony McNamee, Bernard Barry.

There was a subsequent spot on Friday night of the Shark at the same venue having a pint with myself and the company I fell into, but two in a week would have him up there with the voice, and that aint happening!

I saw Mairead Fleming of Brightwater Recruitment on my way into work. She appears on the Irish Apprentice Youā€™re Fired show. The Dunph, Iā€™m seeking some guidance as to whether this would be a spot if presented correctly.

Great detail, great people, great report. Now thatā€™s a great spot. :clap: :clap:

Donā€™t waste your breadth, it wonā€™t be let throughā€¦

Doggy fiddlers are spots now, ah hereā€¦

What a cracking dig at Bandage, masked as a spelling error.

Delivered width some aplomb. :guns: :clap: The Dunph

Dunph operates on a different level :clap:

Iā€™ve noticed Dunph having some digs at me lately, no more so than in the TFK Staff forum in the Group section.