Celeb Spotting šŸ

I think he wants you mate. If you were in a playground heā€™d be pulling your hair and calling you names.

After Hogan, Bruton. and Reilly, I am continuing my theme of spotting Fine Gael Ministers.

Who: Lucinda Creighton (left of this picture)

Famous for: Being the person who Jimmy Magee once said he wouldnā€™t mind sitting on her front bench

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Today 1.30pm, 18th May 2011

Company: An older lady, probably her mother

Demeanour: Sour, pissed off, fed up

Other notes: Lucinda had quite a sour facial expression as she strolled down Grafton Street. She is better looking than I thought and is perfectly doable. This was influenced probably by the wearing of office type attire of a blouse, jacket, short-ish skirt, tights and heels. She carried a paper bag with the word ā€˜Zerepā€™ emblazened across the side.

Zerep is a shoe shop as far as I know. Would the paper bag have been large enough to take a pair of shoes/boots or was it more likely to be a footwear accesory such as polish or an insole or something?

Definitely large enough for shoes/boots.

The one on Grafton Street was closing down last time I was in there. I wonder if Lucinda managed to get herself a bargain.

farmer - was there any indication that she managed to get a bargain, such as ā€œSaleā€ emblazened on the bag or a cheap price tag peeping out? Youā€™d imagine if she had a dour facial expression she hadnā€™t just picked up a bargain but hard to tell as women are never happy.

No indication of any ā€˜saleā€™ items purchased.

Hm.

I spotted Harry Crosbie again at lunchtime. I posted a spot of him before sonI am not going to the trouble of doing another one

Good point, well made.

Jackass.

Thatā€™s a spot. You are developing quite a knack for spotting politicians out and about Farmer, must be the snooty places you frequent. Lucinda is very attractive.

Not a spot.

Thatā€™s fair enough the Dunph. I respect your decision

Iā€™ll need a call on this one.

Who: Luke ā€˜Mingā€™ Flanagan

http://www.uccphilosoph.com/wiki/images/thumb/1/13/Luke_flanagan.jpg/180px-Luke_flanagan.jpg

Famous for: Being an alright sort.

Where: Dawson Street, Dublin

When: Today 1.30pm, 25th May 2011

Wearing: Standard Ming attire. Purple shirt buttoned to the neck, dark trousers and dark shoes. He wore his har in a ponytail.

Company: None

Demeanour: Shy

Other Notes: Ming was taking part in the farmerā€™s protest which was travelling down Dawson Street at the time. He carried a placard stating something like ā€˜greedy business screwing farmersā€™. He had taken a break from the march and was standing along the footpath, pretending to speak on his mobile phone (or so it seemed). His phone is a smart phone of some description (possiblly an iphone) and had a part of the leather covering removed so that he could navigate the touch screen. He is one scary looking individual - very pale faced and his beard is quare long.

Dunph, ruling required on a spot of Brian Kerr heading into the Aviva Stadium yesterday evening. He may have been working - scouting future qualifier group opposition - or attending in a private capacity.

Farmer, this is an interesting one. First off i was tempted to call it as not a spot under the provisio Ming was at work. But then, Ming wasnā€™t at work now was he. Work for him would be Leinster House or his constituency office. He was walking down a street with a group of alright sorts, you couldnā€™t have been totally sure heā€™d be there. Thatā€™s a spot. Any spots of Ming will always be welcomed and the adjudication team will try where possible to throw caution to the wind and to let Ming spots pass.

Bandage, iā€™m afraid i canā€™t with good conscience let that through. Kerr would almost certainly have been in a work capacity. Please donā€™t let this put you off with future attempts though. If you hit the crossbar enough times eventually a goal will go inā€¦

top quality adjudication here from the Dunph.

Ming is an alright sort

Concise and clear rulings from Dunph there. There wonā€™t be any discontent from Bandage Iā€™d imagine because the judgement is so thoughtful and well explained.

Good stuff Dunph. It takes someone with a lot of credibility around these parts to step in and ajudicate without objection, and you have loads of it mate.

Iā€™ve been getting through a good few spots recently, so hopefully that continues and I look forward to you adjudicating on them in future.

If you need any further detail on any spot to aid you in this process, donā€™t hesitate in asking.

No problem Dunph. I, like most competitors, respect an official that communicates with players. Iā€™d almost move for Dunph to get the gig permanently such has been the smooth and classy way heā€™s handled the thread lately. Itā€™s like when Tom Brady first came in for the injured Drew Bledsoe. There was simply no way Bledsoe was ever getting his old Quarterback job from Brady.

Who: lifeimi mafi
Where: fir grove hotel, mitchelstown
When: about 5 mins ago
Wearing: shirt and slacks, smartly turned out
Demeanour: jovial, nonchalant. Looking every inch the man who took the Leinster defence to school.
Notes: I almost collided with lifeimi on the way to the bar. His famous step was not sufficient to clear my drunken path. Perhaps I should be scrum half for Leinster.