Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who?

Dunph, I need a ruling please. What are your thoughts on Johnny Ronan, property developer/mogul and party to the infamous Rumble in Ranelagh?

Who: Tom Hopkins

http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/christy-fair-city-2.jpg

Famous for: Playing Christy Phelan in Fair City

When: Today 30th May 2011, 1.30pm

Where: Crossing at the pedestrian lights between St Stephens Green and St Stephens Green Shopping Centre

Company: None

Wearing: Dark rimmed glasses with a slightly dark tint in the lense. Black shirt. Black jacket. Black man bag with a dark (possibly black) jumper on top of the bag.

Demeanour: Too cool for school

Other Notes: None

I spotted him first.

You thought you spotted him but you sought clarification on it. But let’s not engage in an unseemly public row of the type Glenda & Rosanna were involved in last year.

Who - Shay Given / Keith Andrews / Kevin Kilbane

Famous For - Being Irish International footballers

Where - Spar, Strand Road, Portmarnock

When - Today, 18.30

Details - I went into Spar to collect some Lotto winnings and found the 3 lads browsing the newspapers. Andrews and Kilbane were flicking through the paged of red tops but Given appeared to be reading a story in the metro edition of the Irish Independent. Andrews then took the bull by the horns and bought the Evening Herald.

Keith must be very interested in what Paul Hyland has to say. I’ll keep an eye out from now on for either of the three lads claiming to ‘never read the papers’. especially on ‘the week before a big game’.

Who: Gabriel Byrne

Famous for: Playing Pat Barry in The Riordans and Bracken, he’s been in a few flicks too.

When: Tuesday 24th May 2011, 6.10pm

Where: Vodafone shop, Grafton Street, Dublin 2

Wearing: Sunglasses, dark jacket, blue jeans.

Demeanour: Happy, doesn’t look anywhere near 61 years of age.

Other Notes: I was entering the shop as Gabriel was exiting, he walked across the road into a camera shop.

Who: Nicky English

Famous for: Tipperary hurling legend.

When: Sunday 29th May 2011, 3.49pm

Where: The old stand, Semple Stadium, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.

Wearing: Light jacket, blue shirt, beige chinos.

Demeanour: Seemed in high spirits.

Other Notes: Nicky was obviously attending last Sunday’s Munster Senior Championship match between Tipperary and Cork. He was in the company of two former teamates, Bobby Ryan and Donie O’Connell.

Who: Liam Sheedy

Famous for: Former Tipperary hurling manager and current Sunday Game panellist.

When: Sunday 29th May 2011, 3.52pm

Where: The old stand, Semple Stadium, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.

Wearing: Tipperary jacket, blue jeans.

Demeanour: Jovial enough.

Other Notes: Liam was obviously attending last Sunday’s Munster Senior Championship match between Tipperary and Cork. He was in the company of his daughter. He initially went to section 204 and took a seat about four rows down from me. He evidently went to wrong section as he had to move to section 202(not great seats, the county board obviously looking after him). Signed a few autographs on his way…

Who: Tom Parlon

Famous for: A PD and the voice of the Construction Federation. Also Head of the IFA a while back.

Where: Kildare Street, Dublin 2, across the road from Leinster House

When: Yesterday 31/5/2011 at 7.15pm

Wearing: A suit

Company: Two other gentlemen, neither of whom I recognised.

Demeanour: Good humoured.

Other notes: Parlon was deep in conversation with the two gentlemen as I passed them. The conversation took the form of one which three lads would have in a pub, with one lad telling a potentially funny story (Parlon) and the other two listening. Parlon mentioned about some fella he knew ‘going on one of those fucking… ah what do you call it… y’know when you head off on a trip with work’, to which one of his company answered with ‘a junket?’. ‘Aye, that’s it a junket’ said Parlon. He seemed to have a great story to tell about someone he knew going on a junket, which is hardly surprising.

Very surprisong that the word ‘Junket’ did not flow off Parlons tongue.

Who - John Delaney

http://captainpurplehead.blogs.ie/images/207John_Delaney.jpg

Famous For - Looking like a total simpleton; Running the FAI

Where - Upstairs of Diceys beer garden

When - Friday 3am approx.

Submit it and i’ll see then, but it will need to be a good one, pal.

Not a spot. I’m tightening up things around here and no-marks won’t be let through.

Excellent spots, DB.

Byrne is a spot. The other tards aren’t spots. Anyone from Tipperary, with the exception of Shane McGowan, will not be deemed a spot under new rules.

Not a spot. You’ve had a good run Farmer but this fella falls into the Christy Phelan category as explained earlier.

That’s a spot.

Tremendous work Dunph. Swift, efficient and fair.

:clap:

Farmer will be seething especially after promising The Dumph one.

Not fair :angry:

Ah you couldn’t expect Liam Sheedy and Nicky English at a Tipperary hurling match to be let through.

MBB, I am not seething. Dunph has made it clear why they weren’t spots and I’ll accept his decision on this one.

That wasn’t the reason given :angry: , the Dunph clearly has issues with the Premier County that cloud his judgement, objectivity is what the role of the adjudicator is all about and unfortunately Dunph has shown an utter lack of it here.

I would point out that the new adjudicator as of tonight has already made a ruling on this

My own opinion is that only those GAA players that have a national profile should be deemed spots.

I can confirm that both Nicky English and Liam Sheedy do have a national profile and I expect Bandage to vindicate my spots in due course.

Bandage a ruling required. Is Paul Doolin a celeb?

dunph & bandage

is the voice of Ireland Gary O’Brien a spot?

just saw him there- he mentioned only 50 punters were in navan this last week

Hang on, what the fucks going on here? I thoguht Bandage was the adjudicator, I didn’t vote for it to be sub contracted to the Dunph.

(this is not an attack on the Dunph by the way, who I would never doubt, its more a point of principle)