Celeb Spotting šŸ

This whole thread is gone to shit. Was talking to ex-Shamrock Rovers legend Billy Woods in the Super Valu in Midleton the other day and thought about putting it up here but whats the point. Saw Jason Holland at the Farmers market but same thing, whats the point. Bring back the LINKe!

LINKe would have disregarded both those spots you fool.

:lol:

This is the start of the dissent/underhand whispering campaign from the defeated camp. I say, fuck them. I said I would treat them fairly and I would expect them to extend me the same courtesy and respect the peopleā€™s decision. Now letā€™s get back to the spotting.

Just in, pic of MBB

Donā€™t resort to Artā€™s posting style Locke, you should at least aim to be better than that. You do realise under LINKeā€™s rules LOI and rugby players arenā€™t spots and Dumph didnā€™t even realise who Lifiemi Mafi was, let alone Jason fucking Holland.

When are your findings on spots going to begin Bandage? Has a time been set aside each day to mull over Celeb sightings by TFKā€™rs?

1. Less of the Art comparisons
  2. Donā€™t call me a fool
  3. Dutchie is a good spot

Youā€™re not getting it :rolleyes:

1. Stop posting like him so.
  2. Iā€™ll call you a fool if you warrant being called a fool. Lamenting that LINKe or Dumph would have given a retired player who mostly peformed in the amateur era as a spot was foolish.
  3. Dutchie was indeed a ligind.

MBB always throws a tantrum when another poster reddens him with an image!(stop posting like Art) blah blah blah itā€™s alot better than a stupid boxing smiley anyway, take your beating with some dignity son.

Thought we were mates now buddy? :o

Ya sorry my fault iā€™m going to try and stay more neutral around here,sorry pal carry on!

:lol:

WYTā€™s cleaning house here.

Iā€™ve always seen you as an honourable gentleman WYT. good man.

This is a great day for the entire forum! :clap:

I am adjudicating on spots posted on or after 21.39 last night. To the best of my knowledge there have been no spots logged since then. However, I have fielded some queries on the Adjudication thread and Iā€™d request that you use that thread for general spotting business and leave this one for recording the spots themselves.

Who: Mary Coughlan

http://d284656.u38.hosting.digiweb.ie/img/2010/10/31/columnists/paddy-murray/mary-coughlan.jpg

Famous for: Ex Tanaiste

Where: Alighting the Green Line Luas at Stephens Green

When: Today, 2nd June 2011, 5.45pm

Company: None

Wearing: Summer type frock

Demeanour: Anxious

Other notes: Mary was looking around at people in the hope nobody would approach her and give her abuse. The first impression of her is that she isnā€™t as ugly as I thought, whilst still being rotten. She was heavily made up and looked as if she was out for Hugh.

Who - Ger Colleran

Famous For - Editor of The Star and generally talking down to people on whatever show heā€™s on

When - Today 17.00

Wearing - Grey suit, Black shoes.

Company - None

Details - I was stopped at a red light at Balally Luas stop when Colleran walked across in front of me. Iā€™m presuming he had just gotten off a Luas and was headed for the new offices of the Irish Daily Star which is attached to the Dundrum Town Centre

Who: Colm Oā€™Gorman
Famous For: Director of one in four, PD general election candidate
When: Saturday last
Where: Gorey, Co Wexford
Wearing: Shirt and slacks
Other Details: Oā€™Gorman was working voluntarily at function I was attending. He served me a cup of tea and was perfectly pleasant.

As mentioned on the Adjudication thread, Iā€™ll only intervene here if I feel a clarification is warranted. This is a valid spot on the basis that he was working in a voluntary capacity, as reported.