Celeb Spotting 🐐

Thanks Bandage. Work he was doing was indeed unpaid.

Who: Dennis Leamy
Where: new old stand, Thurles
When: last evening
Doing: witnessing Diarmuid Kirwan sodomise waterford in the munster u21 championship to the benefit of his native Tipp.
Mood: Jovial

I did vote for you and now I find The Dunph adjudicating. Who’s running the show here Bandage?

Sweet jaysus. I was in the upstairs in Marks and Spencers waiting for my companion to purchase a few odds and ends.

A lady passed in front of me in a long purple dress with a young boy. The dress was sleeveless and I was taken by the awful tattoos on this rather dowdy womans arms. The tattoos were of the borstal/prison type but the scene was incongruous because of the womans rather frumpy black hair and glasses. She didn’t look like a former jailbird so I continued to stare at her as she tried on a white jacket. That’ll cover up the tattoos nicely I thought - buy that one love and then she looked up and I caught her glance.

And then I recognized her. It was those eyes.

It was Sinead O’Connor.

Fagan, do you propose to log that spot in the correct format?

I thought about it Bandage but I didn’t think the correct format could do justice to the poignancy of the spot. I was hoping your reign would allow flexibility if the occasion demanded it.

I have a more run of the mill spot of Sam Smyth that I will log in the correct format later.

Live Spot: MTV’s Laura Whitmore

Notes; I believe Laura is in town following the Coronas who played in Dingle last night.

…more details to follow later, I’m in pursuit.

Not a spot.

Just to confirm that, as the democratically elected Adjudicator of the Celeb Spotting thread, Laura Whitmore is most certainly a spot.

Live spots are allowed in freestyle format so no problem there.

I look forward to TRE providing more details in due course.

Meanwhile, fall in Dunph. :guns:

Laura was ‘following’ the Coronas as per her job with Music TeleVision. Good call Dunph, Bandage you have a lot to learn, maybe you are not ready for this.

The work event, i.e. the gig, was the night before. Please pay attention.

Follow on from my Laura Whitmore spot:

Laura was in town following the Coronas as she is having a fling with Danny O’Reilly. I also spotted him but didn’t document him as he was in the town performing, therefore working.

Wearing: A floral pattern cocktail type dress, her hair was tied back. Very hot.

Other notes: Laura was strolling about window shopping. I was in Dingle on the sauce and but my vision was clear. I considered approaching her but Danny was moping around too. She seemed in great form and was enjoying the rare sunshine.

Who: Donal Lenihan
Famous For: Rugby, managing the British Lions
Where: Fishy, Fishy Restaurant Kinsale
When: today circa 1:30
Wearing: blue and White hooped polo shirt with a cream pant
Demeanour: cheerful
Other Info: Donal was in the company of a woman, I assume his wife, I spotted him as he entered the restaurant as he is a fairly big man. He was obscured from my view while dinning so I don’t know what he ordered. Judging by the warm welcome he received from the waiter I would say he is a regular in the restaurant.

Not a spot on the basis of the no-mark rule. Only proper celebs will be allowed through from here on under my watch…

That’s a spot.

Rocko, can you please change the forum settings for the poster “The Dunph” to prevent him from trying to shamefully adjudicate on this thread?

:rolleyes:

So who exactly is in charge of this thread now?

All i need is someone to second me and that’s it.

great to see you back dunph :clap:

Cheers mate. Good to see you, hope all is well…