Celeb Spotting 🐐

Oh it’s a spot alright. I’d be very careful about ruling out a spot of Eddie.

That’s bullshit Farmer.
Yes you have.

You don’t fuck with the puca’s and the fairies

Great Spot Runt

Who: Willie O’Dea
Famous for: Former Government minister for Gee & favourite celeb spot for Limerick folk
Where: Baggot Street
When: About twenty minutes ago
Wearing: A suit and carrying a large black umbrella.
Other: Willie was heading in the direction of the dail carrying a massive briefcase type thing. It was packed to the gills and Willie was struggling under its weight.

Two spots of Willie in July for Julio.
Incredible spotting

:clap:

I hope Eddie found his time in Askeaton satisfactory and hasn’t cursed any locals.

I’m sure there’s a quip to be made here about Eddie, Runt and “the little people” but it wouldn’t be particularly good and I’m not arsed trying to word it.

Who: Gay Mitchell, Fine Gael presidential candidate and Sean Kelly, Fine Gael MEP and former GAA President
Where: Standing on the edge of the footpath outside Hayes’s Hotel, Thurles
When: Sunday July 24th, 2011, circa 1pm
Any other information: Both were standing around in a shifty “look at me, I exist” pose while doing nothing in particular. There were two other men in their company who also had a shifty demeanour. It looked pretty pathetic.

Who: Brian Cody, Kilkenny hurling manager
Where: Stairway of the Kinane Stand section 203/4, Semple Stadium Thurles
When: Sunday July 24th, 2011, circa 5:30pm

Who: Lar Corbett, Tipperary hurler best known for meeting the Queen of England
Any other business: boring demeanour, he is a very ugly man
Where: In the side doorway of Coppinger’s pub, Thurles
When: Sunday July 24th, 2011, circa 5:45 pm
Any other information: Lar was signing stuff for kids, more grist to TASE’s mill

Who: Maclean Burke, aka Domestic Abuse survivor Damien Halpin in Fair City
When: Sat 23rd July approx. 8.30pm,
Where: Teppinyaki restaurant Rathmines
Wearing: Usual blokey attire of a shirt & jeans. Also sporting spectacles
Demeanour: In fine form. Particularly enjoyed the singing Phillapino waiters
Other notes: 1. He has a massive head. Massive. 2. He’s boffing a ginger 3. Maclean is a ridiculous fucking name

Who: Journalist, broadcaster and RTE Prime Time presenter, Richard Crowley.
When: Sunday 24th July, 12pm.
Where: Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black sunglasses, blue shirt, brown trousers.
Demeanour: Relaxed.
Other Information: Richard was sitting at a table outside ‘Fresh, The Good Food Market’ and was drinking a coffee (probably purchased from the coffee dock in Fresh). He seemed to be kicking back and enjoying the sunshine.

Sid Waddell is hardly claiming a spot Of Lar Corbett as he stood outside his pub trying to entice in punters?

Lar Corbett is not a spot.

Brian Cody is a spot by virtue of embarrassing himself on that programme with Gay Byrne on RTE a while back.

Richard Crowley is an alright sort.

Who: Bill O’Herlihy, RTE soccer presenter & Glenda Gilson, model.
Where: Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 2
When: Thursday July 21st, 2011, circa 2pm
Any other information: They were strolling down the street chatting away to each other in a jovial manner.

Who: Alan Dukes, former leader of the blueshirts and current chairman of Anglo Irish bank
Where: Upstairs in The Waterloo, Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 2
When: Thursday July 21st, 2011, 2:30 pm
Any other information: Alan was having a sandwich and coffee whilst reading The Irish Times, he got up and left the table , saw me eyeing up his newspaper as he walked past me and went back and retrieved said newspaper. He returned with another coffee some minutes later and retired to the smoking terrace out the back.

Who: Matt Cooper

http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/images/matt_cooper.jpg

Famous For: Working 7 days a week between his Last Word show on Today FM, and fronting TV3’s GAA coverage

Where: St Stephens’ Green, Dublin 2

When: Today, 26th July 2011, 13.25 and again at 13.35

Attire: Grey Adidas t shirt with red trim, grey shorts, white socks, white runners, earphones. Matt was jogging.

Demeanour: Tired, bordering on the ‘absolutely fucked’ looking expression

Other notes: ClarkeyCat and myself were out for a stroll around Stephens Green admiring the beautiful scenery on show. When we passed Cooper intially on our lap. Clarkey failed to spot him. I remarked to Clarkey how Cooper doesn’t seem to take a day off these days. Clarkey remarked how he was surprised that Cooper does not appear on the list of top earners in RTE when the figures come out. I responded that this was probably due to the fact that he doesn’t work for RTE, to which Clarkey replied ‘Oh right’. We passed Copper again approximately 10 minutes later and he was breathing even more heavily than before. This time Clarkey did spot him but was wondering where his RTE jacket was. Cooper is tall (about 6’2" I’d say).

I presume Michael Lyster and Paul Caffrey in Thurles Sarsfields’ bar are not spots?

I don’t get the bit about Cooper passing on the lads’ lap. Makes no sense. Ridiculous stuff from Farmer.

Who: Midfield Maestro Ronnie Whelan
Where: ballybrit, and the bottom of the parade ring
When: Yesteday afternoon
Mood: Jovial, Ronnie ran up behind a fine piece and tickled her under the ribs, she let a right yelp out of herself.

Other spots include Alan Quinlan, Waterford Hero Kevin Moran, Galway anti-hero Iarlaith Tannion and everybody i know conbected with racing.

:rolleyes:

Cooper was jogging around Stephens Green. We were walking around Stephens Green. We were going in opposite directions so we passed each other/

:rolleyes:

What’s that got to do with your lap or Clarkey’s lap?

Fool.