Celeb Spotting šŸ

You presume correctly, you fucking beady eyed simpleton.
:angry:

I posted a spot of Crowley in the exact same location about 6 months ago. Must be a favorite of his.

Corbett is not a spot. He was at work.

I saw one of the younger lads off MNS in a pub in Blackrock on Friday but I canā€™t remember his name.

:lol:

Ah come on Thrawneen.

Would a sighting of Dan the Man racing into the Thurles Sarsfields club house to down a few pre match beverages be a spot Bandage?

They all count, as they say.

Who?

Quality adjudicating Bandage thanks.

Who: Former Celtic and Scotland striker Frank McAvennie.
Where: In the courtyard of The D4 Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
When: Saturday, 30 August - 4pm.
Wearing: Dark trainers, blue jeans, grey t-shirt with ā€œNYā€ emblazoned on it.
Demeanour: He seemed affable but looked shattered.
Other Information: Renowned playboy former footballer McAvennie emerged from the hotel with a few pals and appeared to be heading towards the Aviva Stadium for the Celtic-Inter Dublin Super Cup match.

Pat Kenny driving his massive 2011 Mitsubishi jeep thru Dun Laoghaire town yesterday. He stopped to let me out at a junction which annoyed a few other drivers. Looks like heā€™s put on a few pounds as well.

Presume John McIntyre doesnā€™t count as a spot?

Who: Daithi Oā€™Shea
Where: Quinns
When: 30/07/2011
Wearing: Daithi dresses pretty fairly badly. An ill advised pair of Pumas with jeans.
Demeanour: Very affable, Daithi indulged all the eejits from Kerry who badgered him and posed for many photos.
Other Information: His bird is just ok. Nothing special.

Yeah, i got talking to her in Murphys in Galwey last Tuesday afternoon, and when told she was his bird i thought the sameā€¦ Looked better on TV sat night, but still nothing special.

Who: Ollie Baker
Where: Jonesā€™ Road, Dublin 3
When: 30/07/2011
Wearing: Shocking outfit on Ollie. Some class of a pink jumper.
Demeanour: Fatherly, he was holding hands with two kids. Hopefully he was related to them.
Other Information: He was walking away from Croke Park with 10 minutes till throw in so Iā€™m not sure he was going to the game.

Not a spot.

Who: RTE Millionaire & Dalkey Land Owner Pat Kenny
Where: Standing on a wall in Dun Laoghaire
When: This morning circa 10.20am
Wearing: Navy and White Stripey shirt, Dark Navy jeans
Demeanour: Happy,
Other Information: Pat was at the start of The Bay 10k in DL this morning. He must have known someone running the event, likely a partner or son / daughter as he was standing on a wall with camera in hand trying to take photos. Observant posters will note that this is my second spot of Pat in 48 hours. Heā€™s definitely carrying some holiday weight.

Who: RTE Presenter and general alright sort Bill Oā€™Herlihy
Where: Near the finish line of the above mentioned race in Dun Laoghaire
When: This morning circa 11.40am
Wearing: Beige jacket, red and white tie, canā€™t remember the shirt or trousers. Like a lot of old men do, Bill was wearing his pants quite high with his belt line nearly half way up his stomach.
Demeanour: Happy, but looks to have aged a lot - the camera does him a lot of favours
Other Information: Like Pat, Bill mustā€™ve known someone running in the race as he was waiting by the finish line for someone who had already finished the race. He seemed to be enjoying himself in the company of another lady who I would presume is his wife / partner. He looks a completely different man off camera and Iā€™d say the health problems heā€™s had over the last few years have taken a lot out of him.

Good spots Mac. I have remarked in recent months that Oā€™Herlihyā€™s not looking too great.

Iā€™ve decided not to document my spot of Shamrock Rovers Scottish born central defender Craig Sives leaving the Celtic section in the Aviva Stadium on Saturday.

If only the likes of Thrawneen were more selective in their posts on this thread.

Iā€™m in a rich vein of RTE spots at the moment as I spotted another RTE employee last weekend but given it was in a hospital itā€™s probably better to not put the details up here.

Thatā€™s an outrageous comment

Ollie Baker? FFS.

And didnā€™t you post a load of shite from Thurles last weekend too?

You need to up your game on this thread.

Who: Lexus - Star of internet hit ā€˜Hardy Bucksā€™, and shit TV show of same name,
Where: Croagh Patrick
When: Yesterday
Wearing: Oā€™Neills jacket, possibly a Mayo one. Pants.
Demeanour: Jovial
Other Information: I encountered Lexus twice over the course of the day. During my ascent of the mountain Lexus passed me on his way down, my attention drawn to him after he emitted a large guffaw in response to a near loss of balance. I again spotted Lexus at the end of the day, this time coming over very much the Jesus freak as he swayed enthusiastically to the music of some christian band at the base of the mountain. Lexus turning to Jesus made sense - http://keithheneghanā€¦AB4LHnI-&GI_ID=