Celeb Spotting 🐐

Thrawneen, please note your spot of the RTE weather presenter in the correct format and I’ll adjudicate on it.

Thank you.

Bandage, what are the rules regarding being friends with a celeb? Will the original spot become null and void? I’d like to be clear on things before I proceed. Thanks.

Just post the spot and we’ll take things from there.

:clap:

Legend.

Every red blooded male on this board is proud of your achievements.

Don’t fester here. Ring her, meet her, get things moving. You should be eating the breakfast with her by tomorrow week.

another thing, if you like her dont mention her anymore on this forum.

I’ve said nothing!

Stalk her Thrawneen. That always works.

She would be a wonderful addition to the Weather thread

Is the country looking one who is relatively new to presenting the weather on RTE? She is a fine looking girl, Siobhan something i think…

Don’t bother pursuing it Thrawneen, it will only lead to misery and heartache. Store it in the wank bank and move on to the next casual meaningless encounter.

:clap:

Send her a text Thrawneen and include as many weather related puns as possible. I’d say she’d love that.

[quote=“braz83, post: 10331”]
Send her a text Thrawneen and include as many weather related puns as possible. I’d say she’d love that.
[/quote]Ask her would she like a warm front over the Midlands

a sneaky text will suffice :clap:

I dont agree with this ‘be a proper man and ring her’ lark. Most birds don’t want an awkward conversation with some bloke they barely remember so a few texts testing the water is the best way to go in my view.

Text sent. A good one too. I was pleased with it. Nothing forthcoming so far in return. I don’t fucking understand Irish birds at all.

Pull 'asy Thrawneen. Put it out of your mind now for the day. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I’m not disappointed at all really, it’s the usual story. The foreign birds are where it’s at. They know the score.

Ah i guess this is what way linked into the homegrown talent thread

:rolleyes: