Celeb Spotting šŸ

Spotted Gary Oā€™Brien from ATR watching the action from Tramore in Smyths Bar in Malahide yesterday evening.

Who: Ronan Keating and wife Yvonne
Where: Kajal Indian restaurant, Fingal
When: Sunday evening
Other: Yvonne arrived first with two nippers and sat in my direct eyeline in an effort to get my attention. I noticed her and registered that she was good looking but something was bothering me about her. I settled for either too plasticky/made-up. Another couple arrived before RK himself arrived with his quiff and an ā€˜Iā€™ve been on holidays in Thailandā€™ brown lace wristband. They seemed to be enjoying a lovely evening. Yvonne got better looking after I realised who she was.

Who: The former Champ, Bernard Dunne
Where: Jonesā€™ Road
When: Sunday, 14th August
Other: Bernardā€™s not quite as short as I expected him to be but he needs to sack his stylist. He dresses like a lad going to his first disco in Borris on Ossory in 1998. Bad shirt, bad jeans, bad shoes.

i dont think Malahides pakastani community will be happy with this post

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[size=3]
http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_images/uniform/snapback.pngJuhniallio, on 15 August 2011 - 00:39, said:
[/size]
[size=3]

Who: Ronan Keating and wife Yvonne
Where: Kajal Indian restaurant, Fingal
When: Sunday evening
Other: Yvonne arrived first with two nippers and sat in my direct eyeline in an effort to get my attention. I noticed her and registered that she was good looking but something was bothering me about her. I settled for either too plasticky/made-up. Another couple arrived before RK himself arrived with his quiff and an ā€˜Iā€™ve been on holidays in Thailandā€™ brown lace wristband. They seemed to be enjoying a lovely evening. Yvonne got better looking after I realised who she was.[/size]

i dont think Malahides pakastani community will be happy with this post.

Iā€™ll beep an apology next time I pass. They do run an Indian in Clontarf with a very similar menu so itā€™s understandable. Thanks for keeping me on my toes TASE.

Gary Oā€™Brien from ATR was in Smyths of Malahide this evening.

I heard Gary predict that there would be legendary times ahead for Wexford racecourse in the not too distant future.

you drink too much

rack off mateā€¦Iā€™m a little seedy today.

my sources have revealed that DB & his crew assembeled in the diamond in Mlahide last night so sing rebel songs - i pity the local residents

DB has a crew? Iā€™m picturing something out of West Side Story.

the tfkcsc AGM was on last night so we finished the night with a great sing song.

The Sparrowā€™s rendition of the Jimmy Johnstone song was probably the highlight

Iā€™m considering making Gary Oā€™Brien a non-spot from now on.

:o

This could shake TFK to itā€™s very core

And he was doing so wellā€¦

Who: Brendan Kilkenny

http://www.popwinners.co.uk/pop-idol/im-graphics/PIC-brendan.jpg

When: Today around 11.30am
Where: Walking northbound on the east side of Oā€™Connell St, Dublin, outside the Savoy cinema.
Famous for: Think he was a kind of a laughing stock on some class of televised talent show a few years ago or something.
Other info: Brendan was on his own, he had his hands in his pockets but was walking with a stoical expression that was inspirational in its futility. I greeted him the way Iā€™d greet a magpie, with a deferential salute.

Never heard of him [quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER, post: 10355ā€]
Who: Brendan Kilkenny

http://www.popwinners.co.uk/pop-idol/im-graphics/PIC-brendan.jpg

When: Today around 11.30am
Where: Walking northbound on the east side of Oā€™Connell St, Dublin, outside the Savoy cinema.
Famous for: Think he was a kind of a laughing stock on some class of televised talent show a few years ago or something.
Other info: Brendan was on his own, he had his hands in his pockets but was walking with a stoical expression that was inspirational in its futility. I greeted him the way Iā€™d greet a magpie, with a deferential salute.
[/quote]

Live spot from the Gresham hotel of Sinead something or other from TV3. She covers the GAA and that.

Must be a Kerry woman judged by her attire.

Quite easy on the eye it must be said.

not a spot

Who: Christy Cooney
Where: Jonesā€™ Road, D3
When: Yesterday lunchtime
Other: Christy was carrying an impressive looking briefcase. Thatā€™s about it.