Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Billy Dennehy
Famous for: Winger with Shamrock Rovers
When: Saturday at Lunch time.
Where: Dundrum shopping centre
Wearing: Clothes
Demeanour: Seemed to be enjoying himself.
Other Notes: Billy was in the company of a female who seemed to be his Girlfriend or some such. They were exiting Pennys.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Have you ever been to Jamaica Gman?

Who: John Giles, John Delaney, Joe Delaney
Famous for: Running the FAI
When: Sunday 21st 2pm
Where: Ballykisteen Hotel, carvery lunch area
Wearing: full suit and tie all round
Demeanour: ministerial, in a FF/John O’Donoghue kind of way
Other notes: They had a table reserved, the carvery was brought to them, which does defeat the purpose of loading your plate with extra meat or spuds. Some Munster FA offeeshal was wearing his Munster FA blazer at the end of the table sand trying hard to keep up. John sat in the middle facing the room, think Jesus in The Last Supper.

of course Mac, who hasnt?

tell us about it mate? I heard its rough enough outside the resorts?

Would an ex all black but current munster rugby player count as a spot?

I’ll PM you the powerpoint presentation I did on my experiences there.

cheers mate- sorry for the pop earlier - sometimes im too anxious to play to the gallery on here . I should have trusted you

http://blog.aaronholthaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/muppets.jpg

:lol:

Who: RTE Presenter Des Cahill
Where: Beacon Plaza, Sandyford
When: About half an hour ago
Wearing: Red and White stripy shirt, black trousers, sunglasses on his head similar to the poncy way Runt wore them in a pub one time
Demeanor: Tubby
Notes: I was in the area doing a bit of business when I spotted Des walking towards me. We nodded at each other as we passed. I was quite taken aback at the size of him. He’s massively overweight. The camera does him some favours.

A mate of mine spotted him belting out an Elvis tune at a karaoke session in some pub on Saturday night. He was pretty good, I understand.

This “not a spot” crap is what messed up the topic in the first place

Who: Dougie Howlett
Famous for: playing rugby football
Where: Blackrock farmers market (cork)
Other notes: Dougie was wearing trackie bottoms and trainers and remained in the family space wagon while sending his very heavily pregnant wife to the burrito stand to get the family lunch. Douglas was on the phone for the most part and seemed in jovial spirit.
Other other notes: his wife would get it
Other other other notes: the burritos were absolutely delicious , I went for the breakfast one of scrambled egg , black beans, jalapenos, salsa and cheese.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 10380”]Who: Billy Dennehy
Famous for: Winger with Shamrock Rovers
When: Saturday at Lunch time.
Where: Dundrum shopping centre
Wearing: Clothes
Demeanour: Seemed to be enjoying himself.
Other Notes: Billy was in the company of a female who seemed to be his Girlfriend or some such. They were exiting Pennys.[/quote]

Not a spot. Some dullard from Kerry who plays with a semi-professional / amateur football team based on a council property on the north Wicklow/south Dublin border is not a celebrity.

[quote=“balbec, post: 10393”]

This “not a spot” crap is what messed up the topic in the first place[/quote]

Don’t you worry about this Balbec. That’s why we have a democratically elected adjudicator (i.e. me) to tidy up these disputes.

Thanks Bandage, I never doubted you.

Amazing you still can’t tell the difference between a Physio and other Physical Therapists. Absolutely astounding.

Michael Imperioli
Playing Christopher Moltisanti in the Sopranos
Checking into a hotel
Tonight
Demeanour pissed off. Probably because he has to check himself in to a hotel

What hotel was it? It would be wonderful if he was checking into some place like the Red Cow or the Aishling|!