Celeb Spotting šŸ

Cheers Chewey, knew there was some outfit Iā€™d forgotten. Iā€™ll edit it there now.

i would consider them far more noteworthy that Blackburn Rovers

I saw Kevin Moran at the hurling final but forgot to record the spot and the time limit has elapsed now.

More generally, there appears to be an array of ā€˜non-celebritiesā€™ in MBBā€™s post. Iā€™ll carefully go through in minute detail later this evening when free of work distractions and adjudicate where necessary.

A fair point, but I couldnt have been arsed look up their names and opted to leave them out. Should have realised an eagle eyed observer of the calcio game such as yourself would notice.

I am 90% positive I saw Aine Chambers in a filling station in Ballindine yesterdayā€¦ I was filling a coffee for myself when this ginger minger crept awkwardly past me. Faded blue jeans welded to an over curved rumpā€¦ I pondered, where have I seen that before?

She subsequently walked out of the shop so I could not confirm the spot.

Is there a thread for possible spots?

who?

Throw it into google there TASE. (Not if your in work).

She is rural Irelands answer to Jenna Jameson.

:rolleyes:

Sometimes you try too hard

A fantastic spot if it was her. Iā€™d love to have sex with Aine Chambers.

This is fucking bullshit.

Aine Chambers isnā€™t a celebrity. She is a non entity

Thatā€™s absolute bollocks, Puke. Aine is a fucking goddess and a National Treasure. Typical Clare jealousy here.

Vice-COTY 2009 Michael Galwey was apparently leading the Dublin team in a sing song circa 4:45 am on Monday morning, according to somebody who suddenly emerged from the side door of Copperā€™s. Iā€™m obviously not claiming this as a spot.

St. Patrickā€™s and Dubin hurling superstar Liam Rushe was standing at the top of the stairway under Hill 16 section B (the crap bit) for about 20 minutes between the minor and senior matches surveying the carnage going on beside the bar down below in Section A. Cue some ā€œRushieā€ chants from below. Eoghan Oā€™Gara, Michael Fitzsimons and Bernard Brogan Senior were in Copperā€™s this a.m. Oā€™Gara was pissed and smoking ccigarettes and was shouting ā€œyou can shove the fucking Kingdom up yer arseā€. :clap: Michael is a very sober, well spoken chap and could be fairly described as making up a large part of the poshness of Irelandā€™s poshest full-back line. Bernard Senior was on the verge of tears. Finbar Furey was on the steps outside crying at the end, drunk as a skunkā€¦ :clap: Eamonn Fennell was in the chipper beside the Palace on Camden Street at about 5am last night. There were people dancing up on the counter of the chipper. In fairness to Eamonn and to me, neither of us did so.

I didnt have a scooby doo who she was before KPā€™s post. One for the AFR purists no doubt. Beast.

Sheā€™s a cult hero. Obviously completely nuts. Iā€™d give my left bollock for 15 minutes in the bedroom with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EUtXG3qQA0

THrawneen is a sick pervert.

+1. Give him his dues though, he makes no apologies for it.

Looks funny when written beside your avatar

The irony was intended.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sheā€™d definitely get it

Iā€™ll email her this evening and offer a threesome with yourself and myself. Iā€™d say sheā€™s phenomenal in the sack.