Celeb Spotting šŸ

Plenty of Aine to go around, Thrawneen.

http://www.ainechambers.net/PC_Aine_SlideShow/slides/DSCF6939.jpg

:clap:

Fair play to ye lads. Honest red blooded filthy fcukers.

Puke can dismiss her all he wantsā€¦ Someone should run a pole, 1 hour in the sack with Florence Welch or Aine Chambers.

The results could be surprising.

The third option should be to lop it off.

Ɓine all the way. A fine shtamp of a woman she is.

Iā€™d say Welch is shite in the sack. Aine, on the other handā€¦christ sheā€™d give you a night to remember and then some. God bless Sligo.

Who: Kevin Moran*, Ray Cosgrove, Jim McDaid, Grainne Seoige,
When: Sunday 18th September between the hours of 6pm-3am
Where: Mulligans, Poolbeg St
Wearing: Clothes
Demeanour: Kevin Moran was naturally on a high and joined in a rendition of Dublin in the rare oul times. Ray Cosgrave was happy but you could tell by him there was a tinge of regret there. Grainne was happy to pose for photos and engage in general banter. Jim was pished and giving the Mickey eye to every and any poor wan that entered his eyeline
Other Notes: Jim released the most wocious Guinness fart Iā€™ve ever come across when I had the misfortune of being sqwez up again him at the bar. The cunt had something dead inside him

Other spots that I was too pissed to actually confirm/care about were Colm Keyes, Darren Frehill & some other journo

• Adjudication required: can the same person in the same place be a spot?

Iā€™d say Aine would given half the chance.

Tremendous stuff Sid :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint:

I was there as well, too close for comfort.

To them or me ya cunt :wink:

take that back.

Jaysus I was there as well.

I was walking in the crowded front door and a very steamed Paudie O Se was coming out. A dub behind me said to him ā€œfair play to ya Paudie you called it right in the paperā€ everyone else enjoyed it except for Paudie: I dont know if he was too steamed of pissed off to react!

Fooking hell we must have been walking arm in arm in that case :ph34r:

:o

MBB says he has Kerry connections

Somehorse = Mrs MBB??? :ph34r:

Were ye anywhere else after? I arrived down from the Old Moran. Billy Keane is one funny fucker, Iā€™ve drank pints with him around Cheltenham time last year. I didnā€™t go near him last weekend though.

Spent a bit of time in Jurys immediately after the game, good banter in there, Bomber was knocking around now that I think of it.

MBB: The guy who made the comment (unless you were him) had a Dublin Jersey on but it was pretty busy around there.

I was in Mulligans ouside of the Palace. It was mobbed also with many pissed/happy Dubs. Relaxed enough atmosphere in both places

Eh, no, not guilty of that one. Aye, twas a fair crush of people outside and one poor aul sod trying to keep lads off the street itself. Amount of cunting beggars around everytime you went out for a smoke :angry:

Sorry chaps, can we keep it to celebs as nobody gives a flying fuck where you 2 retards were on Sunday.