Celeb Spotting šŸ

Moran, McDaid and Seoige are spots. Ray Cosgrove is not a spot.

Great spot. :clap:

Paul Galvin is not a spot.

These are not spots.

Not a spot either.

And finally, not a spot.

You never adjudicated as to whether McSavage is a spot, Bando.
Also, I would like to lodge an appeal on Paul Galvin as I believe his public persona has now transcended the realms of GAA-dom, what with his fashion column and documentary programs.

My campaign to assume the adjudication role was based on the premise that I would only intervene where required. My non-mention of McSavage should be taken as read that heā€™s a valid spot. Iā€™ll take on board your Galvin appeal and revert back in due course.

great work by bandage-

the shit muncher deserves a ban for posting an ex gga administrator

cheers sid. I also saw Gary Speed but heā€™s hardly a celeb so not officially putting him forward as a spot

That fucks my spot of Zach Tuohy last night in Portlaoise so.

Who: Gerald Kean.
Famous for: Being famous, Managing some unknown GAA team, Legal issues, Having his gaff robbed and other matters.
Where and when: Saturday 4.25 pm in the Dundrum Shopping Centre.
Wearing:Dark check shirt, sleeveless white sweater, dark slacks and black loafer shoes.
Demeanour: Gregarious and determined.

Additional info: Gerald was scything his way toward the carpark through the thousands of afternoon shoppers in a bullish manner. He managed a ā€œHello, or a Nice day or Lovely eveningā€ to anyone he made eye contact with. He was carrying an array of high end shopping bags one of which bore the logo ā€œThe Tipperary Crystal Shopā€. None of the bags appeared to carry any food items such as spuds or black pudding but then again Gerald probably has servants to carry out these mundane errandsā€¦
Boxty wasnā€™t close enough to Gerald to reply to his greeting with a loud Fuck Offā€¦

I heard of a tremendous celeb spot from a lurker last night. Actually itā€™s more than a celeb spot. I just hope the person can find it within himself to share this spot with the rest of the board. This is big.

Get him to sign up iā€™m bursting with anticipationā€¦

Who: RTE Political Correspondent David Davin-Power.
When: Tuesday 4th October, 12.30pm.
Where: At the junction of Herbert Place and Lower Baggot Street.
Wearing: A black overcoat, dark suit trousers, black slip-on shoes.
Cycling: A Dublin bike.
Other Information: I was making my way to a lunch appointment in The 51 (proud sponsors of TFK AFC) and was standing at the pedestrian crossing at the above mentioned junction when David Davin-Power cycled right past me. He was coming from the Leeson Street direction down through Wilton Terrace and continued past me along Herbert Place. I lost sight of him then as I continued about my own business. He had a black bag in the basket of his Dublin Bike. I couldnā€™t make out if it was a laptop bag or a general manā€™s type bag in which he may store journalistic and other materials.

Anything further on this? Sounded very promising.

Iā€™d imagine he may need some make-up and a hairbrush and things like that so Iā€™d speculate a non-laptop bag.

Bandage, could I get a call on Declan Ruth, and recent Saturday night show attendees Aoife and Claire Oā€™Connor before I go to all the trouble of posting details?

Mac, I wouldnā€™t bother posting that one if I was you.

Much appreciated mate. For the record though, the sisters were looking very well.

Whats a Dublin bike?

http://www.dublinbikes.ie/

A bike sharing scheme in Dublin city. Itā€™s been a very successful addition to the Dublin landscape.

A bird that knows Thraw

Gratuitous, hurtful and unnecessary

And untrue?