Celeb Spotting 🐐

Just like his buddy Gay he lost his RTE pension and RTE have given him a dig out by giving him a new prime time show

And along the same lines… an indepth interview with other RTE staff member or other people who have been interviewed numerous times either on the Late Late Show, Saturday night chat shows, Gerry Ryan chat shows, the Meaning of Life with Gay Byrne, etc etc

Who: John Bull O Donoghue
Famous For: Expense accounts.
When: 9th Oct, 4pm
Where: Limerick racecourse, walking round the bookies stands.
Wearing: innocuous clothing
Demeanor: Bullish, he has one of those faces you would love to slapBulll

Seamus Coleman.
coppers.
Seamus is in the company of an absolute stunner and appears to be on the dry.

Smaller than he looks btw.

LIVE SPOT

Dundrum Town Centre beside the fountain.

Ryan Tubridy and his bird Aoife.

Initial comments - Tubridy looked a bit cuntish while Aoife looked very hot.

I am aware of Seamus’ lady friend and, while attractive, I would not call her an absolute stunner.

Well you would say that, wouldn’t you?

Who: Former Irish football internationals Ray Houghton and Ronnie Whelan.
When: Tuesday, 11th October, 8.55pm.
Where: Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4.
Wearing: Both were wearing dark suits. Ronnie was also wearing a black coat while Ray went without a jacket.
Other Information: The ex-players and current media pundits were walking briskly away from the Aviva Stadium and made their way into the courtyard of the D4 Hotel. I understand that they regularly pop in there for post match drinks following Ireland home games. Their speedy departure from the ground emphasised how quickly the co-commentator’s duties are completed given Ronnie and Ray carried out that role for RTE and Sky Sports last night respectively.

Note 1: This is a spot. Celebrities going to and from work are fair game.

Note 2: I also spotted RTE News’ Eamon Horan in the stadium. Eamon is the Offalyman who regularly reads the sports news bullet ins. Eamon appeared to be attending the game in a personal capacity and was in the company of a young child who I expect is his son. I won’t present this in the proper format as he’s from Offaly.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 10604”]LIVE SPOT

Dundrum Town Centre beside the fountain.

Ryan Tubridy and his bird Aoife.

Initial comments - Tubridy looked a bit cuntish while Aoife looked very hot.[/quote]

Is he not with that Aoibhinn one any more? The sickening cunt is well able to get his hole in fairness

Apologies - Aoibhinn is her name. That’s the one who was with him.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 10609”]

Apologies - Aoibhinn is her name. That’s the one who was with him.[/quote]

She is fucking smoking hot, very much an alright sort too. Looks better in the flesh than iv ever seen in print or tv which is rare

Who: Trent “TJ” Johnston
Famous For: Former Irish Cricket Captain and current Irish squad member, one of the main people involved in ensuring Ireland were eligible for a place in the next Cricket World Cup
When: This evening around 6.30pm and last Thursday at the same time
Where: Dublin City Council Sports Centre, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Driving: A grey estate type car of some sort with RSA logos all over it
Notes: Trent appeared to be dropping some children (presumably his) off at the centre for what looked like a local club athletics training. I probably wouldn’t have noticed him only for the logos on his car. He didn’t leave the car at any stage and executed a perfect 3 point turn near the entrance door to the centre.

What a prick.

He was a sorry looking sight, wearing tatty chino’s and a navy jacket with gold buttons. Looked like part of a Navy officers uniform. He only had one ‘hanger on’ with him, and I think he fecked off after a while. Could only afford two score on For Bill in the national as well. I was going to give him my free pint of beamish…over ther head.

Who Pat Ingoldsby
Famous For Renowned Irish Poet and one time presenter of TV programmes Pats Hat and Pats Chat
Where Castle Avenue Clontarf
When Yesterday
Wearing Long black coat and trademark hat.
Other notes Life appears to have taken a savage turn against Pat.

Pat left the reservation a long time ago sadly.

Who Alexandra Burke
Famous for Winning x factor and numerous number one singles
Where outside Starbucks covent garden
When Saturday evening
Wearing short leopard print dress
Other Notes the female in my company actually made the spot as i haven’t a clue who she is. i noticed in the paper this morning she may have been attending an event in the area earlier in the day.

That makes two of us.

:lol: that doesn’t mean she isn’t famous enough for this thread.

I walked by him while he was busking on Dame St last year. He looked unhappy and at odds with the world. Time has indeed not been kind to him Fagan. As he was working, I did not report this as a spot.