Celeb Spotting šŸ

I believe it is simliar but cant say what the difference is or that I heard about it before last Saturday when Miss Earth Chile 2011 joined the queue I was in for my flight from Santiago to Paris. She wore a sash to let everyone know who she is but only had a seat in economy class.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9922/39678420021543018583513.jpg

I saw Amy Hubermam, star of Threesome, chick lit author and wife of the greatest rugby player to play the game in Superquinn in Ranelagh on Sunday lunchtime, around time of KO of Leinster game, sheā€™s obv not interested when BOD isnā€™t playing. She is a stunning little thing in fairness youā€™d give her a right horsing sheā€™s so small.

She is a stunner. Saw her in the flesh before as well.

Who: RTEā€™s Sean Oā€™Rourke
Where: Junction of South Leinster Street & Lincoln Place in the proximity of The National Art Gallery.
When: Today at 5.20pm
Notes: Sean was walking in front of me and some no mark came up to him who Sean cheerily greeted with a ā€œAh howya Jimā€¦sorry I couldnā€™t reply to that invitationā€¦ā€ I walked rapidly out of earshot so that was the extent of the conversation I managed to earwig before it faded away behind me. Sean was wearing a raincoat, a Bugatti-type navy thing. The rest of his attire was hidden to me in the gloom, I didnā€™t notice if he was wearing those shoes with red heels or not.

Who: Leinster & Ireland Rugby Full Back, Rob Kearney
Where: South Anne Street, Dublin 2
When: Saturday at 1.45pm
Notes: Not a lot to add. Mrs Mac and I were having lunch in Gotham whilst sitting outside to take advantage of the warm November climate as inside was full. Rob walked by coming from the Dawson St direction and headed towards Grafton St. He seemed relaxed and in no rush.

Who: Senator, former Presidential candidate, prominent homosexual and general alright sort David Norris.
Where: Outside Trinity College, walking towards Westmoreland St
When: This evening at around 7.15pm
Notes: Senator Norris was speaking into his mobile phone. I heard him say ā€œI honestly donā€™t knowā€. The tone of his voice suggested he was conversing with a pal. He was wearing a coat over a suit and I spotted a predominantly yellow tie over what I believe was a blue shirt. In short, he was well dressed.

I have encountered a few celebs recently and have put them in order of importance here.

Who: That rabbit that was thrown into the Liffey that time.
Where: The corner of Oā€™Connell Bridge/Westmoreland outside Londis.
When: Today around 6pm
Notes: The rabbit was sat with his owner beside the dog. He was wearing a little ribbon around his neck that seemed to be acting as a kind of leash, no doubt as an extra safety measure against another attempt to throw him in the river. He was being rubbed alot by passers-by and accepted the petting in a typically sanguine manner.

Who: Former MEP and Green Party member, Patricia McKenna
Where: On the 140 bus
When: Yesterday around 1pm
Notes: Patricia was on the phone and telling the person on the other end of the line that she was on her way home. She had some messages with her and looked a bit stressed and under pressure.

Who: Radio DJ and former member of Something Happens Tom Dunne
Where: Walking along Nassau Street
When: Today around 3pm
Notes: Tom was reading a message on his phone which seemed to be of a jocular nature as Tom gave a little chuckle to himself while reading it.

Who. Tom Jordan
Famous For. Being Fair Cityā€™s Charlie Kelly
Where. McGurks driving range Kinsealy
When. Yesterday.
Wearing. A beige golf top and black trousers.
Other notes. Tom was interested in purchasing a set of Ping K15s. The pro accompanied him to his bay and assured him that the K 15s would add 15 yards to his shots. Tom was interested but was taken aback somewhat by the price. ā‚¬ 999 for the set of K 15s. Tom reckoned that John (McGurk) would do him a deal.

Who:Tadhg Kennelly
Famous For:Retired Irish AFL Player, kind of a big deal in Australia. Doing incredibly ill judged jigs when winning National Silverware. Failing to proof read his own autobiography.
Where:Jurys Hotel, IFSC.
When:Yesterda lunctime
Wearing:Trendy t-shirt and jeans.
Other Notes:Tadhg was passing through the hotel lobby heading towards the carpark. He was accompanied by a larger gentleman. He has his usual tight haircut given his balding nature and look all business as he headed for the carpark. I was unable to ascertain whether he was staying in the hotel or just passing through it as many visitors to the Christmas Fair nearby seemed to be doing.

He is a well built bastard.

Who. Andy Lee
Famous For: Boxing
Where. Cruises St Limerick
When. 13:05 today
Wearing. A rather stylish/ridiculous outfit. A biege/cream coloured skinny pant, some form of jumper and a tight fitting jacket.
Other notes: Andy looked very happy with himself as he strode the streets of his home town. He was accompanied by the fella with the ridiculous haircut that is in his corner for fights (possibly a brother). He is tall.

Bandage, I spotted forum favourite Mick Galwey in the bar in the berkeley court hotel after the Leinster game on Saturday. Now Iā€™d rather not reopen old wounds on this topic but if I posted this in the correct format, would it be classed as a spot?

:strokechin:

Lee was born in London and didnā€™t move to Castleconnell til he was a teenager

I was waiting for you to pipe up

And pipe I did :strokechin:

Well played

Mac, I think that would be a spot.

I saw that one from Fair City that Barry Oā€™Hanlon killed last year in The 51 on Saturday wearing Leinster garb.

I saw that hot one from last yearā€™s Apprentice also - Caroline from Roscommon. Apparently the entire gang of last yearā€™s were in the pub.

I donā€™t think these two incidences are spots to be honest so Iā€™ll post no more on the matter.

Who: Kenny Cunningham

Famous for: Ex Republic of Ireland centre back, moves his eyebrows hysterically when he speaks

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Yesterday, 19th December

Other notes: Kenny was dressed casually in jeans, shirt and jacket. He carried a pile of bags, one being a very large Brown Thomas bag. He seemed in quite a hurry, moved briskly towards the Stephens Green end of the street.

Who: Sarah McInerney, Sunday Times Journalist and staple on The Vincent Browne Show
Where: Grafton Street
When: Today around 4pm
Other notes: Sarah looked radiant while queuing for the AIB ATM in lower Grafton Street. Her pleasing profile caught my eye as I walked up the street, as yet I didnā€™t know who she was but she was eye catching. She turned to look at me as I passed with her pretty eyes. I met her eyes for longer than usual as her prettiness and celebrity status registered with me.

Did she queue indoors or outdoors? I think you can tell an awful lot about people from watching them at that bank of ATMs.

There are loads of variables but depending on conditions you can often see:
[list]
[]people who are uncomfortable around beggars so wonā€™t queue outside if thereā€™s a homeless person seated nearby
[
]people who are driven inside by the smallest drop of rain
[]braindead idiots who queue outside when thereā€™s a load of machines not being used inside or a machine with no queue directly opposite on the far side of the street
[
]selfish bastards who abandon the single queue policy that is often employed inside by queuing on their own the far side of the pillar near the far machine
[*]clowns outside who think it should be one line there too and they line up behind a 3 person queue even though thereā€™s only 2 at another machine
[/list]

She was queuing outside mate. I thought a celeb like her wouldnā€™t carry cash at all but I guess I was wrong. To be honest sheā€™s a ride in real life not just on TV.

Who: Allison Doody

Famous for: Being probably the hottest bird in Ireland, playing Dr Elisa Schneider in the third Indiana Jones film, the Last Crusade

Where: Stephens Green Shopping Centre

When: Yesterday 20th December 2011, around 4.30pm

Other notes: I was strolling through the shopping centre when my eyes wandered around to this stunning looking creature approaching me. As she got nearer I realised that it was Doody. She was dressed in a top with a jacket over it, jeans and knee high boots. She doubled back on herself and went back into a shop as if something had caught her eye. I was going to follow her but thought Mrs Farmer wouldnā€™t be best pleased.