Celeb Spotting 🐐

Disappointed to hear your mother would disapprove of you trying to find a woman who isnt as controlling as your current girlfriend.

Seeing as SHANNONSIDER posted up a Vincent Browne regular contributor, I have one of my own.

Who: Niamh Lyons

Famous for: Being on the Vincent Browne show

Where: HMV and Ted Baker, Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Around 4pm, 20th December 2011

Other notes: I first spotted Niamh exiting HMV. She was wearing attire similar to Alison Doody above. She is very pretty and looked around with a sense of wanting people to see her and say ‘that’s the one from the Vincent Browne show’, which is exactly what I did. About 10 minutes later I spotted her in the queue in Ted Baker, at which time I noticed she was carrying a large Brown Thomas bag. She then walked out on the street and seemed to wander aimlessly around.

What?

who:paul galvin
where: ranelagh rd, across from superquinn
when: 16.35 approx today
weraing: straight cut beige jeans, black top

Doody is a magnificent spot. Despite living close to her for about 20 years I somehow, and disappointingly never managed to spot her around the place. She’s fucking phenomenal looking, so she is.

Who: Henry Shefflin
Where: Callan parish church
When: 6pm Christmas Eve mass
Wearing: Clothes and a sling

AOB: The King was there with his missus (good Callan woman) and the childer as it was a mass for the childer of the town. As he went up for the communion, all the sprogs who were on the altar for the singing raised their arms and pointed in awe as he went back down the church almost as if the almighty himself had walked past.
The peace be with you went on a while as well thanks to the multitudes trying to wish the great man a bit of peace.

FFS Piles

That’s not a spot, Piles.

I spotted Andy myself about two months ago outside a French hotel. I was having a pint with two other lads outside the front door when he walked by and into the lobby area. He was with the guy with the ridiculous hair cut (possibly his bodyguard) and an older man (possibly his father). I nodded at him and he nodded back, he was quite pleased with himself that someone out foreign knew who he was. He came out after a while and spoke on the phone and was soon joined by the other two lads. He was looking over at me then as though he wanted a conversation. I got the feeling that he is not used to being noticed outside of his home town of Limerick…

Who threw you a biscuit?

Who: Mick Wallace, the poll topping TD for Wexford.
Where: McGrattan’s Bar, just off Baggot Street.
When: Wednesday, 21st December.
Wearing: Green polo shirt, blue jeans, black shoes.
Other Information: Mick was sitting at a table at the front bar with a few other people. He was drinking pints of Guinness and was watching his beloved Juventus play out an intriguing scoreless draw against Udinese on the TV.

Watch your step, Hussain.

Who: Dermot Bannon.RTEs most loved Architect
Where: Esso Malahide.
When: Saturday, 24th December.
Wearing: Blue polo shirt, blue jeans, .
Other Information: I drive a better car than he does.

Don’t be getting snarky with me just because you’re hungover.

The last time we had a spot of someone at Mass they threatened to get the solicitors involved

You did in your hole

Eh, actually i did. Why would i make that up. :rolleyes:

listen newby-we dont question dunoh on this site

Eh, because you’re a loser and think it’s funny to keep up a charade of living in France. “Spotting a celebrity” in said country makes you think you’re gas crack altogether. :rolleyes:

I’ll question whoever the fuck I want to question thanks very much