Celeb Spotting 🐐

You’re a maniac, the story is true…

Probably some insecure knobjockey of little renown that no-one really gives a tupenny fook aabout.

http://www.e4.com/scousewives/girls/layla.html

This bird was in Massimos in Galway on Stephen’s Night. She’s fecking stunning.

Who: Bill Cullen
Where: Brown Thomas Cork
When: Wednesday 28th Dec
Wearing: A dark suit and long dark over coat
Other Information: Bill seemed in a jovail mood as he chatted to a staff member in the perfume section. He didn’t appearing to be shopping but more had the stance of a man waiting patiently for somebody, so I can only guess that Jackie was also in vicinity but a quick scan of the shop floor failed to locate her. He is a fairly imposing figure.

That’s a spot.

Was he wearing a scarf?

I don’t know fagan, but if I were running this ship fashionable attire, or lack of, would not matter.

If he was wearing a scarf then it is not a spot, sorry Runt.

Tremendous altogether :clap: :clap:

Who: Hector O’Heagáin
Where: Paddy Power Sheils Roundabout Ennis
When: 26th Dec
Wearing: Jeans and a white shirt
Other Information: Came into betting office to total silence at 11am and roared “jaysus i have seen such studious silence since i did the first english paper in the leaving cert”

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 10689”]Who: Hector O’Heagáin
Where: Paddy Power Sheils Roundabout Ennis
When: 26th Dec
Wearing: Jeans and a white shirt
Other Information: Came into betting office to total silence at 11am and roared “jaysus i have seen such studious silence since i did the first english paper in the leaving cert”[/quote]

More likely to have been a spot if you had spelled his name correctly and we had a clue who the fuck you were talking about

what a cunt

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 10690”]More likely to have been a spot if you had spelled his name correctly and we had a clue who the fuck you were talking about
[/quote]

See that’s the kind of withering put down that should make you reconsider your decision not to run, Fagan.

+1

Celeb Spotting needs Fagan ODowd

This will be my last post in this thread for the forseeable future unless order is restored to the Celeb Spotting vote, it is a complete farce as it stands and I will not support either Farmer or The Dunph if either is given the Adjudication role by this means.

Good day

I would like to echo Chewys sentiments.

This is not about Farmer or Dunph or WITJ, this is about a noble thread brought to wrack and ruin by Bandage and his exceptionally poor handling of the appointment of his successor. I would suggest that Bandage suspend his search for a new admin until a formal procedure for handover can be put before the masses as opposed to the mish-mash attempt currently under way.

:clap: :clap:

Great news, you know where the door is pal, don’t let it hit you too hard on your agricultural hole on the way out. :guns: :guns:

unbelievable stuff!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Fucking hell what a day this is turning out to be.
Good riddance you painfully repetitive cunt of a man.