Celeb Spotting šŸ

The wexford bay prawn clearing house hereā€¦

This is a pre-spot and will be the first i will adjudicate on in my new role as Celeb Spot Adjudicator here on TFK.

Who: Sir Mark Prescott
Where: Powerstown Park, Clonmel
When: Monday Jan 30th 2012
Wearing: A tweed suit
Other Information: I spotted Sir Mark standing at the bottom of the stand looking out at some fine buckles on the field. He was with his lady friend as he is annually at Clonmel this time of year. He was smoking a cigar. Sir Mark is very much an alright sort, i got my picture taken with him last year

Thatā€™s a spot.

:lol:

Dunph,

You are not the adjudicator of this thread. I am. So kindly piss off.

This is not a spot.

The reason being that this person was at his place of work.

Huh?

That ruling is all wrong.

I would have thought that itā€™s a bigger issue that it hasnā€™t actually happened yet?

Who: Prominent greyhound owner and trainer and current Cork hurling manager Jimmy Barry Murphy
Where: Mahon Point Shopping Centre Cork
When: Dec 31 2011 at approx 2.30pm
Attire: Jimmy was casually dressed in clothes befitting a man in his 50s. Jacket, scarf, jumper, polo shirt, slacks, comfortable shoes
Other notes: Despite being a famous GAA and greyhound personality and one of the best loved men in Cork, Jimmy had his usual modest demeanour that helps making him the legend he is.

Fucking hell.

I fear the worst but Iā€™ll throw it out there. Heā€™s a fucking busker after all.

Dunph, whatā€™s the verdict ?

Who - Ryan Sheridan
Famous For - Being a busker from Monaghan.
When - Today 1.24
Where - Dundrum Town Centre

Farmer off to a flyer!

Unbelievable, truly unbelievable.

Farmer, if you keep this up i will have to have you removed from the thread.

Not a spot, fuck off.

Never heard of him but iā€™ll give it to you. Thatā€™s a spot.

Not a spot.

Was he busking?

I have to step out for an hour or so. DB, as my deputy you are to take over in my absence. Do as you see fit, iā€™m sure youā€™ll do a fine job.

Who: Mike Murphy

Famous for: RTE TV presenter and businessman

Where: On footpath on Harcourt Street roughly oustide Coppers

Wearing: Leather jacket over a suit and fairly thick soled shoes.

Company: None

Other Info: Murphy was walking quite briskly and checked his watch as I passed him. I deduced that he was running late for an appointment of some sort. He made his way down that oft travelled lane between Coppers and Flannerys.