Celeb Spotting 🐐

Ah lovely

That’s a spot

Bandage when can we expect the relevant bannings to occur on this thread, its proving quite annoying already.

Who: Dolores Ruth
Famous: Being Dishy
Where: Limerick
When: Lunch time today

Other info: Dolores was walking down Cruises St with two female companions. They looked in fine fettle.

That’s a spot and leading contender for January’s spot of the month.

Runt and Dolores - an unbeatable partnership

Who: Dolores Ruth
Famous: Being Dishy
Where: Limerick
When: Lunch time today

Other info: Dolores was walking down Cruises St with two female companions. They looked in fine fettle, Dolores was wearing a scarf.

Who: Michael Stafford, aka Maverick Sabre
Where: O Briens Public House New Ross, more commonly known as Spiders…
When: Approx 10.45pm, Thursday 23rd December 2011
Notes: The former Good Counsel student was apparently home for Christmas and out with a few mates. I didnt recognise him or know him, but was reliably informed by some young wan beside who was going on about him. He seemed a decent lad who was enjoying his pints to the live music being played.

Not a spot

Not a spot.

who’s in charge of this ship? any reasons as to why not? from someone who is in charge?

Not sufficiently famous Gman.

These lads haven’t a clue Gman :rolleyes:

Reference point for both of them - http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/1209/mavericksabre.html

How about JBM farmer?

Me, in Dunph’s absence.

To be quite honest I’ve never heard of him

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 10730”]

Not sufficiently famous Gman.[/quote]

Jesus Christ!

The followers of Dunph should set up a rump Celeb Spotting Thread.

Let us march out in protest.

I’ll be driving for the next hour or so.

Dunph will be back shortly to adjudicate on all spots in the interim

Famer’s performance here is a bit like Wexford for the first 15 minutes or so of 1996 All Ireland when we trailed 5 points to 1 and looked to be completely lost on the big occasion.

The best team won in the end though, and I’m sure after this hectic first 55 minutes farmerinthecity will get things right.

Noirin hegarty, former ed of the trib.

bellagios italian in terenure, a few weeks a go

Spot of the year right there.