Celeb Spotting 🐐

So what you’re saing is Farmer just needs to flake the shite out of some windy Limerick cunt and it’ll be a cakewalk from there.

:lol:

Not a spot, not reported in the correct manner, too little detail, too long ago

anthony murnane, rte newsreader, donneybrook fair a few days ago

Not a spot. Not reported in the correct manner.

If you are not going to report the spots in the correct manner, kindly fuck off out of this thread.

Farmer, does my Mike Murphy spot count? Will you just be interjecting to confirm non-spots or will you be commenting on each one?

Read my manifesto Mac. It is as clear as day in there.

mr tumble of cbeebees fame

a flight between glasgow and london some time last year

if you dont fuckoff ill put you on ignore

I would appreciate confirmation in this thread farmer if that’s not too much trouble.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

hopefully dunph gives it the thumbs up

This thread is finished it seems. The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum.

This thread already has too much stuff clogging it up already. I pointed it out in my manifesto which I put forward on the nominations thread.

My thoughts are with Tinnion on his sad occasion. Barring Rocko or Bandage can do something, it seems as if the dream that was once The Celeb Spotting Thread is dead.

You could have just confirmed it in your first post and saved yourself the second one if you’re worried about posts clogging the thread up.

You are trying to draw me out here and say “not a spot” becuase she’s wearing a scarf, knowing that i am in love with the woman. But of course women are fine to wear scarves. That’s a spot.

All spots, HBV. And thanks for your help in getting me to this position…

[quote]Who: Dolores Ruth
Famous: Being Dishy
Where: Limerick
When: Lunch time today

Other info: Dolores was walking down Cruises St with two female companions. They looked in fine fettle, Dolores was wearing a scarf.

You are trying to draw me out here and say “not a spot” becuase she’s wearing a scarf, knowing that i am in love with the woman. But of course women are fine to wear scarves. That’s a spot.

Noirin hegarty, former ed of the trib.

bellagios italian in terenure, a few weeks a go

anthony murnane, rte newsreader, donneybrook fair a few days ago

mr tumble of cbeebees fame

a flight between glasgow and london some time last year

All spots, HBV. And thanks for your help in getting me to this position…[/QUOTE]I have no idea what you’re on about mate , I

FAO Dunph - I’m incredibly disappointed in you.

These are my last words on this thread, maybe the forum.