Celeb Spotting šŸ

I was with farmer at lunchtime and spotted Sean Gallagher. Farmer didnā€™t even see him. Heā€™s not qualified to spot never mind adjudicate.

Just as well he didnā€™t win the contest then, isnā€™t it

Read the statement iā€™ve made. Iā€™m stepping aside and letting Farmer take control here. Iā€™m sorry, DB.

Who: Pat Fitz, secretary of the Munster Council
Where: Bourkes pub, Catherine Street, Limerick
When: 28th of December, 2011
Other notes: Pat was in noble form as always, I greeted him with the message, aboy Pat you old bollix. He was wearing a pair of beige slacks and a navy Tommy Hilfiger jumper

Is that Davy Fitzā€™s dad chewy?[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 10763ā€]
Who: Pat Fitz, secretary of the Munster Council
Where: Bourkes pub, Catherine Street, Limerick
When: 28th of December, 2011
Other notes: Pat was in noble form as always, I greeted him with the message, aboy Pat you old bollix. He was wearing a pair of beige slacks and a navy Tommy Hilfiger jumper
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

That is Fat Pitz, Pat Fitz is a from Doon in Limerick and is very much an alright sort :pint:

I would hope this is given as a spot. As an aside, Pat always dresses well it must be said.

A double spot

Who: Billy Keane and Paul Collins
Where: In a place
Demeanour: Both looking smug
Attire: Both wearing corduroy trousers and knitted jumpers
Other notes: They both said the recent developments on the TFK celeb spottng thread was a disgrace. Also it was noted that both men stated that ā€œThe Dunphā€ was a wanker.

Adjudicate that

Not a spot. Not sufficiently famous enough to be deemed a celeb.

Not a spot. Insufficient detail provided.

How is he not fampus, i would say that 80% of the forum would be aware of Pat Fitz, this is bullshit farmer, you odius cunt

I donā€™t want to be seen as being too critical of Farmer and this is not an attempt to make him look foolish but he has made a few bad mistakes and he is not in the role 24hrs.

1. He said my pre-spot of Sir Mark Prescott at Clonmel wasnā€™t allowed as ā€œhe was at his place of workā€.
  2. He seems to have forgotten to make a ruling on Macs Marty Whelan spot from yesterday, despite ruling on subsequent spots.
  3. He has said Pat Fitz is not a spot.

I expected some teething problems but this is not good at all.

If he doesnā€™t grant Pat Fitz as a spot I will putti g forward a vote of no confidence against him,

Pat Fitz has always been two things on this forum:

1. A friend of the forum
  2. A Spot

Disappointing to see the authority of the adjudicator being chipped away at here already. 6 months is the time frame, organise yourselves lads and not make a piss poor effort at it like the runt did last time out.

This Fat Pitz scenario is unsettling, but the man was democratically elected, we all fall in.

I am the democratically elected AOTCST so I do not have to explain myself. If you read my manifesto you will see that it is being followed to the letter.

Also, I will hold this office for six months at least thus removing any chance of a heave.

Please note that this is the last time I will interject on this thread in response to queries. There is another thread for that. If this questioning carries on, I will ask persistent offenders to be removed from the thread.

farmerinthecity
AOTCST

It didnā€™t take long for the power to go to his headā€¦

Whom: Colm Oā€™Rourke.
Famous for: Being one of Meathā€™s greatests, of Leitrim origins.
Where: The Landmark Hotel, Carrick-on-Shannon.
When: Thursday night. 21.00 hrs.
Accompanied by: In the company of Packy McGarty, Cathal Flynn, John Gerard McLoughlin and MTRā€¦
Wearing: An anorak type device, open throated, revealing a reddish jumper and dark slacks.
Demeanour: Ebullient, the bould Colm, finding himself in the presence of legends, was, apparently, in flying form.
Additional notes: The Landmark was heaving. Boxty was somewhat consoled by sighting what he would normally deem to be cunts, the likes of Tony McManus and The Mayor Lindsay in the entourageā€¦

Beautifully presented spot, Boxty. Use of bold type, impeccable punctuation, you even remembered to hyphenate Carrick-on-Shannon. Absolutely wonderful. :clap:

Excellent spotting there Boxty and excellent presentation. John Gerard himself would have sufficed as a very famous GAA person.