Celeb Spotting šŸ

I donā€™t mean to cause a stir but there was a blatent flaw in a spot I posted on Friday that has not yet been picked up by the adjudicator. Such shabby carry on cannot be tolerated I suspect.

Iā€™m suprised an agri ball player is a spot, yet a Brit and Mobo nominee who has performed on a number of prestigous music shows and multiple hit selling singers arent.

Many thanks Shannonsider for your nice cmments. In deference to the thread instigator, Brian Tinniom and indeed the adjudicator Fitc, I felt it worthwhile to set a standardā€¦
Question for Farmerā€¦Could MTR be a ā€œnovelty spotā€, going forward?..Ah! ā€¦

Live Spot alert:

Who: former premier league centre half Steve Walsh:
Where: on my bedroom floor asleep in a sleeping bag
Other info: Steve is a sound skin, myself and a few other Irish boys met him in a pub tonighyt and ended driking the rocks off it with him, Funny funny man, told me some great yarsn abouth Leicester City, Neil Lennon and Martin Oā€™Neill. He also told me Robbie Savage is a prize cunt. I will regale ye all ina great Neil Lennon/Roy Kean story later. He has nothing but positives about the times he spent in malahide

If I get a chance later I will thow up a vidoe of him sing Elton Johnā€™s Your Song which he sang in a pub earlier

Good spot there Chewy. Probably not a spot if you had just seen him but the detail involved takes it not only in a spot status but a good spot status.

:lol:

Thatā€™s a fucking cracker.

+1. Canā€™t wait for chewy to post up some of the Lennon and Oā€™Neill stories.

To be honest I thought Farmer should have been heaping praise on it. Instead he cloaked his enthusiasm in a negative statement about it not being a spot without the detail. If I could do it all again Iā€™d have rigged the vote the other way around. Anyway, whatā€™s done is done.

Chewy slept with a premier league footballer. Incredible scenes.

I must say, I was taken aback that Walshy (if I may call him that chewy?) was asleep in a sleeping bag in chewyā€™s bedroom. Is that not a bit gay? Could he not have slept in the sleeping bag in the living room?

is he the failed property developer?

one of the best spots ever

wtf?

My sentiments exactly. Wouldnā€™t have been a spot if heā€™s ehā€¦just spotted him. But because he slept beside him it is a spot. WTF?

Great spot chewy. Pains me to say it but farmer hasnā€™t given it near enough praise.

I donā€™t know why he felt the need to add caveats, a simple ā€œGreat spot pukeā€ would have sufficed. Heā€™s really taken the good out of it.

Is this thread being boycotted or something?

Who: Ger Canning
Where: the restaurant in the Kildare Village outlet place in Kildare
When: Today around 5pm.
Famous for: Sports commentator, genial host for many an RTE shindig.
Other notes: Ger was sitting on a bench enjoying a paper cup of coffee while reading the paper (Sindo). He was dressed very casually in jeans and a non descript top. He had his legs crossed but in manly sort of manner with a good gap between the legs. He had the air of a man who was killing time while his significant other was going around the shops.

This is uncanny, i spotted Canning a few months ago also drinking coffee and reading the paper in a midlands setting, Portlaoise i believe it was. I mentioned it here aterwardsā€¦

Very interesting. Ger was commentating on the Manchester City-Spurs game on Premier Soccer Sunday, which aired at 8pm. The game kicked off at 1.30pm and was finished by 3.30pm. So what I want to know is thisā€¦did Ger commentate on the game ā€˜as liveā€™ with the action subsequently edited for the 8pm highlights transmission and was he on his way back to his native Cork when you spotted him? Or is the game chopped up in advance and was Ger on his way up to RTE to put his commentary to the 10 or 15 minutes that was making the broadcast ahead of the show going to air? I imagine it was the former.