Celeb Spotting 🐐

Owned by clare stock I believe

will defintely be inherited by one of us :lol:

Not a spot.

That’s brilliantly decisive adjudicating by Farmer.

I spotted Richard Crowley of RTE recently but I forgot to post it and it’s now outside the allotted 2-week reporting window so I won’t place the spot on the record.

Of course it is

Bandage, while I appreciate the kind words please refrain from including people who you know are ineligible in this thread. There is enough clutter in it already and there is a near misses thread for such topics.

Thank you kindly.

I’m the democratically elected adjudicator of this thread so if I say it’s not a spot then it’s not a spot. That’s all I have to say on the matter.

i agree with your democratic approach,and i am glad that was your final word on this topic, the forum adjudicates and you’re not qualified to do so.

cromagnon man may have tipped his hat at you just now, but then seconds later he nominated a person who’s function in life is to look at a screen and read from a pre-writted script

Say what now?

Newsreader Jon snow, Heathrow T1, few hours ago, interesting looking dark skin lady for company

Sammy lee, famous for football, Heathrow T1 a few hours ago. Fat, short, alone.

Farmer would you care to adjudicate on the spots on the previous page?

Fagan,

As part of my manifesto I stated that I would only step into this thread where I deem the reported sighting not to be a spot.

Neither are spots.

As live spots, would the format they are posted in now see them through?

They would but HBV spotted them a few hours ago.

Farmer, noted and understood. Apologies for taking some time to get up to speed with your less intrusive style.

Hard to argue with that. Decisive.

It is a sad day for the forum when a 5 time All Star and legend of the game is deemed not famous enough to be a spot.

I can’t see Farmer lasting more than 6 months at this gig. He is hopelessly out of his depth

Farmer deemed that John Gerald McLoughlin is a very famous GAA person and would have been a spot yet Pat Hartigan isn’t.

I would say that 90% of the board if not more wouldn’t have the foggiest clue who this John Gerald fella is, he doesn’t even have a wiki page for fuck sake. The man has no credability. He should stick to giving out hand shandies