Celeb Spotting 🐐

agreed chewy, and he was not on one of the big 3 teams, also an international athlete, massive achievements. If he was some nobody from the '96 wexford team you’d have bandage jumping up and down wetting his knickers. I guess PHs big downfall here was he is not from Dublin, never read the news, doesnt appear regulary on sky or celebrity big brother and never bothered to lower himself to play soccer. its pretty typical of the limerick group on here that they simply roll over and take it. I suppose if you kick a dog enough times they’ll eventually lie down

Great work farmerinthecity

Once its in the correct format and you grammar is in order it seems any old cunt from leitrim is deemed a spot
this kid is like a humourless link walsh

Was Pat a contestant on Superstars?[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 10840”]
agreed chewy, and he was not on one of the big 3 teams, also an international athlete, massive achievements. If he was some nobody from the '96 wexford team you’d have bandage jumping up and down wetting his knickers. I guess PHs big downfall here was he is not from Dublin, never read the news, doesnt appear regulary on sky or celebrity big brother and never bothered to lower himself to play soccer. its pretty typical of the limerick group on here that they simply roll over and take it. I suppose if you kick a dog enough times they’ll eventually lie down
[/quote]

that might tick the TV box alright, but i dont believe so, he lost the sight of his left eye playing circa '77

so not only isnt he famous he is a retard to boot

you seem to like the word retard, and repeatedly use it, how did ye become so attached?

I have never heard of John Gerard or this Pat Cardigan fella. Seems a fairly straightforward adjudication from Farmer.

It’s John Gerard.

I am the adjudicator around here chewy louie. I was voted into that position by the forum and what I say goes.

I’ll leave it at that.

Where is the consistency. this is a fucking jokeshop

Where is the common sense in saying that one of the greatest full backs in the game with 5 consecutive all stars isn’t a celeb and some tool from from Leitrim that nobody outside of Leitrim would know is :shakefist:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 10850”]

Where is the common sense in saying that one of the greatest full backs in the game with 5 consecutive all stars isn’t a celeb and some tool from from Leitrim that nobody outside of Leitrim would know is :shakefist:[/quote]

Fuck off. Some nobody from the 1970s. Nobody outside his family and some boggers would recognise him.

Fair enough, i can accept that but I cannot accept the fact that John Gerald Mcnobody is then deemed to be a very famous GAA person and a man who is a far bigger name in the Gaa isn’t. There is no consistency.

This is bullshit, bro

You’re in danger of losing my support with this sort of shite. John Gerard me hole.

what would a Leitrim man know about a legend of the game? He’d be creaming himself if somone spotted the drummer from half man half biscuit though

he was. and so was Pat Spillane and probably Bernard Brogan but I stand to be corrected there. And Paul Kimmages brother Raphael scored a hat trick in the penalty shoot out.

think it might have been 79, think he clashed with the Bomber Carroll in training.

brogan def was…dont rememeber pat

Pat def was. Seem to remember him getting an awful hopper off a bike

Ah it’s a fucking travesty to see Celeb Spotting go tits up like this. DB was the man for the job.