Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 10871”]I think I need to make a statement here re the ‘spot’ of John Gerard McLaughlin.

The granting of him as a spot was an in-joke between myself and Boxty. It was not meant to be taken seriously. I can categorically state now for the record that John Gerard is not a spot.

Neither is some 70s Limerick hurler.[/quote]

‘some 70s Limerick hurler’, you don’t have a clue. If you had any self respect you would resign

Farmer doing a great job here

Sent from my Scroll Essential using TFK App

Thats urely the final nail in the coffin for Farmer.

Poll for the new Celeb Spotting adjudicator needed, Rocko, throw it up there willya? I’ll nominate Fagan, he may have changed his position regarding the job.

Get a load of this tard.

You have no authority around here to start shouting demands like that. Stick to regaling us with tales of how you turned around the fortunes of some rural drapery shop in the middle of nowhere.

Fitzy
I think Farmer is doing a fine job.

:lol: :lol:

The end is nigh Farmer.

i did mention that leaving a bag of hormones in a decision making role was a recipe for disaster and so it has proven to be

maybe you should post up the expected dates of your cycle for the next 6 months so that we know when you are on the rags and will know not to take you so seriously at your most delicate time
will also save you having to backtrack when the pressure comes on

[font=arial][size=3]Who: Leo Cullen[/size]
[size=3]Where: Ratoath[/size]
[size=3]When: Tuesday 07/02/2012 about 4.30ish[/size]
[size=3]Wearing: Tuxedo[/size]
[size=3]Demeanour: Calm and leisurely strolling to the car park at Ryan pub.[/size]
[size=3]Other info: Reading todays newspapers it was Nina Carberry’s wedding.[/size][/font]

Spotted Forum Legend ClarkeyCat striding down towards Harcourt Street this morning wearing a particularly gay looking beanie hat.

The Cat was on a red eye flight to London for work this morning. Sir, you must be mistaken.

Maybe you mis-heard him and some fella was taking a flight on his red eye this morning

Really? Wishful thinking on my part obviously. They all look the same, mind.

:smiley:

Poor Clarkey, always the gay.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 10892”]

Really? Wishful thinking on my part obviously. They all look the same, mind.[/quote]

Oh you.

Who: John Bowman
Where: The stairs of the National Library of Ireland
When: Yesterday around 2.00pm
Famous for: Broadcaster, writer, journalist.
Other notes: John was coming out of the cloakroom area of this national institution as I was coming down the stairs. Even though I feel he probably had the right of way he still humbly apologised with a “sorry” as we nearly bumped into each other at the intersection of the stairs.

Shannonsider has just sullied,pat hartigan, Limerick hurling and the GAA with that unbelievably insensitive contribution to the thread. I would now on runt balbec and all other true Limerick hurling supporters to encourage him to resign his position on this website and disassociate himself from all matters related to Limerick hurling

Huh? Has a boycott been called?

Yup, until formal apology issued, thread closed

Shannonsider would know more about feeding pigs than hurling.