Celeb Spotting šŸ

Jaysus thatā€™s serious. How will we cope with all those spots of celebrities on Oā€™Connell St Limerick?

We can open a new thread

Ah I see, my apologies, Iā€™d hate to be labelled a ā€˜blacklegā€™.

Thatā€™s unfair, I have been to many hurley games over the years.

Maybe I was harsh. But I am seething at the disrespect shown to Pat Hartigan on this thread. The man has an All Ireland medal you know.

In fairness everyone used to give Link an awful hard time over those ā€œspotsā€ of multiple All Ireland winner Dick Oā€™Hara in the Iverk shop in Thomastown.

Who is Pat Hartigan?

Celebs: Bill Cullen & Jackie Lavin

Attire: I wore diesel jeans wih runners of the casual kind. Bill wore nice jeans with a good shirt and a v neck jumper over it-with a v smart blazer over that Jackie wore tight jeans with a tight top

Demeanour: both were as tired as I was but Bill was chatty to anyone who acknowledged him

Other: in an effort to embarrass my wife I asked Bill how were the Liathrodi. He took it v well and shamed me back by saying I didnā€™t look like a warrior. Nervous laughter ensued from my side. Bill Is a massive strong man with.a huge pair of paws on him

Your Da

As Pat Hartigan didnā€™t say to Ger Loughnane at the Galway Races, ā€œDonā€™t let the bastards break youā€. We need to show that sort of spirit if we are to overcome the despicable current moderation of this thread.

FFS

[quote name=ā€˜Kinvaraā€™s Passionā€™ timestamp=ā€˜1328998405ā€™ post=ā€˜590087ā€™]

FFS[/quote]

+1. Itā€™s non Irish to be tugging the forelock to celebrities. Particularly that odious cunt and that rancid bag of bones and Botox that passes for his partner. The Irish way is to look straight through cunts like that like theyā€™re not there.

Cringeworthy stuff from dancarter

Agreed. I was after a few, and in trying to embarrass my wife I made a holy show of myself. Felt in the spirit of celeb spotting I was as well off telling the unbridled truth

Did the penny apple salesman engage you in banterous banter by way or reply, Dan?

As I said above SS he did yeah, got as much as my lame attempt deserved. He came across OK in fairness.

Like I said heā€™s a big bastard, Iā€™d say heā€™d fucking end you if he wanted. Couldnā€™t believe the size of the fucker

Who: Neil Horan, aka The Dancing Priest, aka The Grand Prix Priest

Famous For: Being a bit of activist, running out in front of grand prix cars, tackling an Olympian athlete in the marathon, and appeared on Britains got Talent.

Where: Londons Oxford Street

Wearing: Neil had his usual attire on which looked like a sort of irish dancing uniform.

Notes: Neil set up a speaker system and played some trad jig music while skipping around in some effort of an irish dance. He had an assistant running around handing out leaflets in an anti USA campaign.
I have some pics and a video but finding it hard to attach them at the moment.

Not a spot. he was at work

And then post them on an internet discussion board.

+1

dan has had a bad weekend on here

Gary Oā€™Brien
ATR Presenter
Smyths,Malahide
Tonight