Celeb Spotting 🐐

It appears that a cat has entered the pigeon loft… :pint:

Who: Neven Maguire.
Famous For: Being a chef of note.
Where: The cafeteria of Sligo General Hospital.
When: This evening around 5pm.
Wearing: Jeans, brown brogue type shoes, a black hoodie type garment.
Accompanied by: A lady of similiar age whom I took to be his wife.
Demeanour: Neven appeared to be in good form, they were laughing and sparring in a convivial fashion.
Additional info: Boxty was visiting a grand-daughter who’s fine, having ridden out some mysterious bug. Mrs. Neven has had some scary moments in the aftermath of adding to the family, but the scenario appeared to be “all good” which is pleasing to note.
On an aside issue, there were rakes of youngsters apparently scuttered out of their heads in Drumshanbo around 6.30 as I passed through…

The Link reemerging as the de facto adjudicator of this thread now. I believe the AFR ambassador is ready to recognise the legitimacy of Link, weddingsonline and Boards.ie are expected to recognise him formally in the morning. Developments have moved rapidly here.

Is this the man that should be in charge? Someone who counts a GAA player sinking pints and an ex Rugby player exiting a Rugby match as celeb spots? Surely enough evidence for a review of his position.

Plus, any poster who voluntarily drinks in O’Donoghues should be ineligible for the position of Celeb Spot Adjudicator.

Is it really true
It must have cost Rocko a fucking fortune

A new low for Mac. Pulling previous posts from me in this thread which were under a previous adjudicator’s regime and most probably would have been allowed as spots.

The facts remain that since I have taken on adjudication on the celeb spotting thread I have remained consistent to my manifesto with the exception of the spot of John Gerard McLaughlin which I have already explained was in jest.

:clap:

Public figures must be held accountable for the past. Would you forgive Bertie his sins because they were under another regime??

Farmer, chalk this down to one of life’s lessons. This is not to say that there will not be an opening on the future for you to take over as Celeb Spotting adjudicator. Best of luck mate, thanks at least for the effort.

Fuck off Link.

What the fuck would you know about it Tommy, with your 57 posts, most of which were criticising John Mullane?

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 11088”]
What the fuck would you know about it Tommy, with your 57 posts, most of which were criticising John Mullane?[/quote]

Listen here Fisty, I’ll call it as I see it, it would be unwise to have a problem with that.
My post count is irrelevant.

Neven McGuire would be the sort of fella id worry about it,no scarf or manbag were reported to be on his person in this instance however,good work Boxty.THATS A SPOT.

The last time I fucked off the place went to shit buddy,you should be glad that im back.

Fitzy,
I have no time for carryon like that. How many posts does a lad require before he has a right to express an opinion?

At least 1200

Wondeful news. Welcome back ould stock :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is disappointing. Without having to go back to 2007, I’m fairly sure Bandage had disallowed all GAA players as ‘Celebs’. A post of his as early as page 1 makes a slight reference to this.

My confidence in the current administration is slowly waning.

When last I frequented this site you were an irrelevant no mark round these parts,the village idiot sort of a lad,the sort of lad that that would tie up the horses when the cowboys jumped off em and strolled through the saloon bar doors for a drink of liquer…im assuming that this is still the set up,if so any views you might hold would be better kept to yersef,no point in making a bigger tool of yersef than is already the case…ya know yersef :rolleyes: ,best to leave it so.

P.S This gom lost a vote to me by 41 votes to 5 one time,a pathetic result.

Yes, but it was in the “Who is the biggest mong on TFK” poll. Mac was listed between yourself and MBB, which could explain some drunken posters mistakenly clicking on him.

I have an absolutely huge spot from this morning, which will shake this site and Irish football to its core. However, given the current state of celeb spotting on TFK I have decided not to post it until the CSA position is finally resolved.

FFS Fitzy you are ruining it for us now