Celeb Spotting šŸ

:rolleyes:

Glad you could drag yourself out of the spots long enough to put a coherent couple of sentences together. If I remember right you set up the poll while I was offline for 2 weeks holidays to ensure an easy win for you. Smart thinking but fairly cowardly at the same time. Pretty standard fair for rural Kilkenny people though so Iā€™d expect nothing else from the likes of you.

Mac is reeling here.

The Link Walsh / Walshe irks me in a way that no other poster can. Iā€™m positively seething at the boggers accusations.

Fall in Fisty :guns: :guns: :guns:

Almost like the time that Bandage made his ultimately unfruitful bid for the position when he knew the Link hadnā€™t posted in a while and the time was potentially ripe.
Although Bandage is a dub isnā€™t heā€¦oh hang onā€¦

ā€¦AND FALL THE FUCK IN :guns: :guns: :guns:

No sooner has the Bull appeared that Bird is never too far behind

Who: Ruairi Quinn
Famous for: Labour TD
When: Monday evening circa 7pm
Where: Exiting Indie Spice in Sandymount village.
Wearing: Couldnā€™t tell ya but he was looking dapper.
Demeanour: Relaxed. He politely said ā€œthank youā€ after I held the door for him. Iā€™d go as far as to say we are mates now.
Other notes: Ruairi followed me down the road and I briefly held the door for him at Mulliganā€™s, however he only perused the menu outside and I closed the door not wanting to appear desperate.

Hiya Clarkey :wave:

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 11106ā€]

Hiya Clarkey [/quote]

Alright mate. Whatā€™s the craic? Was a bit bored on the jacks there - sorry for the crap post. Any news for me?

Dis is de Bullā€™s field Mac. Youā€™d do well to remember that.
Yarroooooo

alright mate- disappointed you didnt turn up to my shindig on Sunday

I guess I should have told more people about the magic show before the night out rather than keeping it a surprise

tautology alert

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 11110ā€]

tautology alert[/quote]

:lol:

Who. Phil ā€œBig Philā€ Hogan.
Famous For. Being the Archetypal ignorant Kilkenny cunt.
Where. Walking around the back of the Custom House
When. 8 oā€™clock this morning.
Wearing. Surprisingly well fitting blue suit.
Other notes. Phil was carrying two bags. One was a standard briefcase. The other was a leather holdall. This I couldnā€™t figure. Was he on the way back from the gym or heading for bus to Kilkenny with a bag full of dirty underpants for washing.

Thats a spot.

Thats a spot aswell.

Live spot: TV Presenter from At The Races, Gary ā€œThe Voiceā€ Oā€™Brien.
Where: Celtic Park, Glasgow.
When: Now.
Wearing: Celtic polo shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes.
Other Info: Also saw him in the Celtic end at Ibrox earlier.

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 11109ā€]

alright mate- disappointed you didnt turn up to my shindig on Sunday

I guess I should have told more people about the magic show before the night out rather than keeping it a surprise[/quote]

Sorry bout that mate, I was down the country for the long weekend.

I once had a summer BBQ which involved an impromptu trad session followed by a magic show. To be honest I think the element of surprise adds to the whole occasion.

All the best back home and I hope we can stay in touch on here. Who would have thought back in 2006 that we would end up being as close as we are now. Back in those days Iā€™d only have been too happy to meet you in Phoenix Park for a bare knuckle fight.

Who: Dave Duffy
Famous for: Playing Leo Dowling in Fair City
When: About 15 minutes ago
Where: Brookvale Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
Wearing: Average man clothes
Demeanour: Dave/Leo was cycling along which was a sight that gladdened my heart. He didnā€™t look all that happy but that may have been down to the surprisingly stiff easterly breeze which also made me scowl on my commute home earlier.

thats a spot.

Theres Fair city actors that wouldnt qualify as a spot,Leo does.Thats a spot.