Celeb Spotting šŸ

Was thinking that myself Link, but was fairly confident Leo transcends such a categorisation. Good moderating.

To think I took part in ousting the link.

Itā€™s great to have you back mate.

Come on link(e) . That Oā€™Brien whoever is not a spot. We arenā€™t far off having his daily routine logged in this thread. I fear you are pulling a Liam alyward like stroke here so the Glasfow
Celtic following accountants will fall in.

:lol: :clap:

I meant to post on this before but I must say that is a quality put down.

This voice O Brien lad is always a spot round these partsā€¦

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00625/0907_Aidan-Power_Li_625083t.jpg

Who: Aidan Power
Famous for: RTE stalwart
When: Around 9:50am
Where: Donnybrook, Dublin 4
Wearing: Average man clothes
Demeanour: Aidan was exiting Donnybrook Fair while I pedalled to work. He looked as happy as anyone else did on such a glorious morning.

Iā€™m a big fan of you Thraw, but if thatā€™s a spot Iā€™m a fooking Chinaman.

<

:lol: :lol: :guns:

What kind of a ā€œjobā€ sees you allegedly pedalling to work at 9.50am. Your ā€œaltercationā€ with some managerial bint yesterday nearly broke my heart tbh, yet now I hear of you doddling in for 10ā€¦
You didnā€™t, knowing your proclivities, snake her home for ā€œpeace talksā€ā€¦Thraw, youā€™re some manā€¦ :clap:

Who: Simon Coveney
Famous for: FG upstart and now Minister for Agriculture in the current FG/Labour government of Ɖire
When: Yesterday, around 4:45pm
Where: Robbieā€™s cycles, Crosshaven Rd, Carrigaline, Co. Cork
Wearing: Blue shirt (surprise surprise) with a brown strip through it, casually opened at the neck. Gap cacky slacks and brown shoes. Didnā€™t note the colour of his belt.
Demeanour: He sat alone for a bit after he pulled up in his 08 C regged Nissan Quashqi and seemed to be listening to the radio. I was loading my bike into my own car as I noted the Cork South Central TD park up. He got out of his car as I was getting into mine; we exchanged pleasantries and commented about the glorious weather. He then went into the shop and spoke with the assistant who pointed him towards the kids bikes. I though he might be availing of the half off service offer through Living Social as that was the reason I was there. Heā€™s quite tall, well over 6ft. 2nd time Iā€™ve met him, the last time was at a fund raising event where he was a guest of honour. Heā€™s a good auld skin, seems to have his shit together. As I drove off his colleague Brian Hayes was on the radio so I guess that is what he was listening too before entering the bike shop.

Thats a spot.

Not a spot,he was on his way to work.

1. How the fuck do you know he was on his way to work???
  2. I thought the ruling was ā€œon the way to/from workā€ = spot ā€œat workā€ = not a spot.

Itā€™s ok Thraw, Farmer is the official adjudicator here.

Does he not work in 98FM now anyway?

Itā€™s called flexitime Boxty I like to spend the evening in work flirting with the Polish cleaning girl so I prefer to go in for 10 and leave at 6/6:30.

Who: Nicolas ā€˜Nickyā€™ English
Famous for: Tipperary hurling legend
Where: The 51, Haddington Road, Dublin 4
When: 30 March 2012, 10pm
Other notes: I spotted Nicky as he made his way to the jacks. I alerted Bandage who followed Nicky into the jacks presumably to engage in some GAA banter. Bandage remarked that Nicky had a very quick pit stop and left without washing his hands.

famous for laughing at clare in 1993

Having a bumper Holy Week of spots. Saw renowned documentary maker Dick Warner wandering around an airport and Joe Duffy talking to the AA man about a car that wouldnā€™t start and saw Carlos Puyol entering the Nou Camp.

Last night I spotted the delightful Caroline Corr in Chapter One. Caroline was in the company of two individuals - possibly management judging by their obsequious manner. She was resplendent in a black dress and ate with gusto and a healthy appetite.

I think its fair to say FoD is fast becoming the premiere celeb spotter around these parts.

Cracking spot mate.