Celeb Spotting šŸ

how many other lads have met a celebrity with a cock in there hand:pā€¦like i said on the IOTM thread, they have been fierce hard on me this month over analysing everything i postā€¦

I took a piss beside Gerry Adams :wink:

Tinnion returns to form

Sometimes when youve been having a dry run of celeb spots you just need to go out and grab those celebs by the scruff of the neck and thats exactly what I did on Friday night. After enjoying drinks with Bandage, Farmer, Cesc4 and Jugs I managed to clock up three individual spots and one couple.

Celeb(s): Rosanna Davison and Wesley Quirke
Date: 09/26/2008
Wesanna always come good for me when I need a spot and Irelands premier celebrity couple didnt let me down this time. The couple were enjoying drinks with friends in Caf en Seine, Dawson St. on Friday evening. Wes was wearing a purple shirt with blue jeans, Rosanna was wearing a straightforward black dress. They were surrounded by a number of people, mostly dressed the same and looking the same. I spotted the couple again in Krystal some time later, no need to fill in the details again, same scenario.

Celebs: Pop guru Louis Walsh
My details of this spot are quite sketchy as I was slightly inebriated but Louis was there anyway, Ill try and find out from my companion on the night what Louis was wearing and post later. Apologies to all forummers for screwing this one up.

Celebs: Gordon DArcy
Former rugby player The Dorce strutting his stuff around Krystal. One thing struck me about him the guy is actually quite small. Again this spot was around the time of my Louis spot so details were a bit vague. I dont think he was drinking either, just seemed to walking around alone trying to pick up girls.

The other spot was some guy from Harry Potter, I need to google him but my access gets cut off here in work at 9am (thanks Farmer) so Ive just got to go with what I have got for now.

Cafe en Seine and Krystle.

The last time I go drinking with you.

You better cop on Tinnion - first that bird of yours has you going on the Atkins diet and now she is forcing you to go to venues where the spawns of the devil hang out.

Actually - that reminds me. I had one of my own on Friday night.

Who: Diarmuid Gavin
Famous for: Being a bloke who gets a boner about flowers
Where: Drinking outside Kehoes on South Anne Street
Wearing: Standard celebrity gear. Shirt, jeans and jacket. Also fairly ridiculous looking shoes.
Company: Two other blokes - seemed older.
Other info: Gavin was drinking Guinness and smoking a cigarette.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]
You better cop on Tinnion - first that bird of yours has you going on the Atkins diet and now she is forcing you to go to venues where the spawns of the devil hang out.[/quote]

Itā€™s obviously having an effect on his astro-league performances.

Iā€™ve seen the ratings and read the reviews

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Cafe en Seine and Krystle.

The last time I go drinking with you.

You better cop on Tinnion - first that bird of yours has you going on the Atkins diet and now she is forcing you to go to venues where the spawns of the devil hang out.[/quote]

This coming from the guy who was coming with me until Jugs and Bandage decided on an extra pint in Kehoes.

A mate of mine saw Luca Cumaniā€™s while attending to a call of nature himself in Ascot at the King George meeting Puke. Iā€™d prefer to meet Francesca Cumani myself, but still good spot.

yeah francesca would be a keeper if you could lay claim to herā€¦a good agricultural girl from good stock

I was in the important section of Thurles for a match last year and went to make a piss at half time. One side of me was Davy Fitz and the other was JP McManus.

Francesca Cumani

http://www.yogalily.co.uk/shop/templates/9171/images/images2/g2a.jpg

Different gravy Fran, different gravy.

Key point is that I didnā€™t go Tinnion.

This is in spite of your bird attempting to make me go so as to try to set me up with her very hot mate.

I said to her:

ā€˜Cafe en Seine? Coppers or nothing.ā€™

Shame - it could have been beautiful.

That and I would probably stand with my mouth open with saliva hanging out if I got talking to her.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Key point is that I didnā€™t go Tinnion.

This is in spite of your bird attempting to make me go so as to try to set me up with her very hot mate.

I said to her:

ā€˜Cafe en Seine? Coppers or nothing.ā€™

Shame - it could have been beautiful.

That and I would probably stand with my mouth open with saliva hanging out if I got talking to her.[/quote]

So you turned down the chance of scoring a hottie??

no he turned down the chance to be rejected by a hottieā€¦

Hello people.

Cafe en Seine and Krystle?

We would probaly call any offspring Damien.

Get real Farmer.

Iā€™m a dish.

So is farmer a late runner for IOTM for turning down the opportunity of a bit of frisky fun with a fit feisty female? Or is he just speaking a load of shite?

This is as bad a hijack as Pukeā€™s last week. His GAA administrator arguments were patently ridiculous but now youā€™re turning a celeb spot fest into a ā€˜I might have scored a girl on Friday nightā€™ piece of idiocy.