Celeb Spotting šŸ

at least i spotted someoneā€¦

Itā€™s a real ā€˜Iā€™m too down with the lads to go to those flash bars even if it means I pass up the opportunity to score a classy bit of skirt, Iā€™ll just stay here with these munters insteadā€™ sort of effort Bandage. Iā€™d say thereā€™s a yellow streak in him. As the scout motto says - Who Dares Wins.

In fairness to him he was right to stay where he was. He didnā€™t have a chance of scoring that bit of classy skirt

Did I ever say I did?

All I said was that Tinnionā€™s bird was trying to set me up with her (which she was). Now that I think of it her mate was making cut throat signs to Tinnionā€™s bird which I thought at the time was just playful banter but I now realise it could have meant something else.

That means youā€™re in Farmer. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

As someone who was there last Friday night, I can confirm that this story is all in Farmerā€™s head. Jugs and Tinnion himself will also be able to clarify this. And cesc4 too. There was never any chance whatsoever of Farmer getting to within a yard of this bird, never mind speaking to her, let alone scoring her.

You like keeping people at your level donā€™t you Bandage?

Who: Olympic Boxing Silver Medallist, Kenny Egan.
When: Last night.

I find the Coppers spots are always lowest on detail. You get some cracking lunchtime spots on here when the spotter returns to his desk and has a full report on who they saw, who they were with, what they were wearing, their gait, their mood etc. And then thereā€™s lads who struggle out of bed and have some hazy memory of perhaps seeing someone from The Clinic in Coppers last night.

They all count though and Iā€™d take any sort of spot at the moment, havenā€™t seen a celeb in fecking months.

Especially for you so Rock-

What: Dancing.

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]Especially for you so Rock-

What: Dancing.[/quote]

I wonder how long Kenny will last with his rough (ish) blondy long term girlfriend. Thatā€™ll be a real test of his mettle.

Great minds and all that. I was gonna post about that earlier but got sidetracked with something else. Another to thing to note about her is sheā€™s got a kid from a previous relationship. Based on all that, itā€™s surely time for our Ken(ny) to trade her in for an upgrade - much like a young GAA player does when he makes his inter-county breakthrough and canā€™t resist the pack of local Bredas/Jersey Girls all wanting a piece of his dick. Heā€™s probably been going out with young Maura down the road since he was 14 but that doesnā€™t stop him from giving her the flick.

Does Aidan Oā€™ Mahoney count lads. Last sunday night in Cork. Jesus iā€™d say he spends at least an hour in front of the mirror doing that hair.:wink:

The Actor slash Stuntman?
'course!

If Denis Hickey counts why shouldnā€™t he

He might be big in Cork and Kerry, but heā€™ll always be a no mark to me.

Fuck off caoimhaoin.

forgot to mention anthony stokes was arseing around coppers on sunday night too.

looked like the hero from the ā€œpretty fly for a white guyā€ video.
I donā€™t want to see the top 2 inches of your boxer shorts wandering around a night club.

heā€™ll be out of sunderland next summer, royā€™s not fond of wiggers.

Bruce Arnold in Cleryā€™s during the week, the poor cuntā€™s gone awful old.

Who: Willie Oā€™Dea
Famous For: Getting the most votes of anyone, being the minister for defence, for having a tache, everyone in Limerick loving him and pointing a gun at a camera.
Where: Dock Road Limerick, walking towards town (by the Topaz).
When: Friday the 3rd of October ~8am
Wearing: His normal black coat.
Company: None
Other into: He just seemed to be walking down the road trying to be a man of the people, but I can only imagine that heā€™s just trying to play up the act and he was saluting people all over the place, I canā€™t believe that a government minister needs to be walking down Dock Road anywhere on a Friday morning while internation financial markets are in the toilet

Iā€™ve met him out there manyā€™s the time either there or SCR around 7-8am reckon he lives nearby and walks to his office in town in the morning.

heā€™s a man of the people. i for one like him not just cause heā€™s funny to look at.