Celeb Spotting 🐐

If was the confidence with which he led the dance… He moved from one lady to the next.

A Ram of a man as Chewy said.

Eoghan Harris doing his shopping at the farmers market in dun laoighaire today

He was there a few weeks ago also supporting the small man

You will get lots of spots at this location of a Sunday, Tom Dunne is a regular as is Gerry Ryan’s saffer doll

Richard Dunne was on the early ryanair Birmingham to Dublin flight a few weeks back, no priority boarding for Richard and no luggage, he was wearing a scarf however

Useful intelligence for the would-be assasin.

She is not blonde by any chance ? !

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Niamh Lyons[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous For: Irish Daily Mail political correspondent[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: May 11 Friday night, 11pm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: O’Donoghoes, Merrion Row[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Wearing: Too many clothes[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Neil Delamare[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous For: Irish Comedian and sometime TV presenter [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: May 11/12 Friday night/Saturday Morning, 1am[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: O’Donoghoes, Merrion Row[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Wearing: Usual comedian wear[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Gordon Darcy[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous For: Wexican-born rugby footballer[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 6pm Sunday May 13[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Joburger Rathmines[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Wearing: T-shirt and tracksuit and sporting an impressive black eye from the rugby on Saturday. [/size][/font]

As part of my campaign to brush up on the term ‘celebrity’, I am not going to allow Niamh Lyons.

Harris would have been a good spot had you reported it in the correct format.

As would have Dunne for the same reason and also had it been in within the last week.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 11226”]

Harris would have been a good spot had you reported it in the correct format.

As would have Dunne for the same reason and also had it been in within the last week.[/quote]
Splendid work Farmer :clap:

Outstanding adjudication. Can’t argue with that.

Snap!

A pure fucking ram :clap: :clap:

Good adjudicating Farmer, however I feel as though rogbee footballers should not be counted as celebrities.

Who: Liam Sheedy
Famous for: Current manager of some crowd of inbreds west of the Shannon, current RTE employee (I think), halted Kilkennys drive for 5 before retiring for ‘work reasons’
When: Today around 40 mins ago
Where: The main car park in the Beacon Shopping Centre, Dublin 18
Wearing: A non descript grey suit with plain blue open necked shirt.
Notes: Liam was with another lady and was coming up the travelator from the underground car park. I was coming from a lunchtime spinning class* in a nearby gym and was returning to my car when I saw Liam coming from the opposite direction. Both he and his companion had those A4 sized leather folders that business people / bankers like to carry around to look important (I’ve used them myself and find them very handy). They looked like they had business to attend to in the area. There are 2 different banks close by so I can only assume he was on the way to one of them. He didn’t look like he was working at the time, but was most likely on his way to work.

*The class was attended mostly by men (6 in total, compared to just 3 women). All the men looked to be heterosexual, with at least 2 of them sporting GAA jerseys, and another in a Barcelona jersey.

Farmer, sort this shit out please.

Liam Sheedy. For fuck sake.

I am going to allow Sheedy. Sufficiently famous enough to be deemed a celeb.

You’re the same fellow that allowed Kieran McGeeney during your time as adjudicator so go fuck yourself

:o

:clap: :clap:

:strokechin:

I saw Harry Crosbie on East Wall road last night.

I’ve downgraded Harry in my own mind to Not a Celeb and therefore I will say no more about it.