Celeb Spotting 🐐

Live spot. Shane Byrne the man with the mullet. Dublin airport

Fair play Fagan. While I missed him on my trip to the airport earlier, I had to make do with him on the highlights of Leinster Munster in the semis of 2009.

[DY9cvhLvzkM[/media]eature=related"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9cvhLvzkM
eature=related]([media=youtube)

Who: Tom Doorley
Famous for: Food critic of Irish Daily Mail and former food critic of the Irish Times. Recurring guest on TV show ‘The restaurant’
Where: Bite restaurant terrace, Frederick Street, Dublin 2
When: Today 1pm
Wearing: A brown, beige and white checked shirt, beige cords.
Demeanour: Ruddy faced, Loud.
Other notes: Tom was sat in the terrace enjoying the bit of sunshine and gorging himself on the restaurant’s speciality, battered fish and chips. He was also swilling a large glass of white wine. He was in the company of a tasty blonde who was wearing sunglasses. Tom was chatting loudly to said blonde and greeted another couple loudly as they entered the terrace but sat elsewhere. It appeared as if it was his second glass of wine.

Until such time as a review of Bite appears in his column I can neither confirm nor deny if Tom was working.

Bite is this years “in” spot. Bono and the Edge have already blessed it with their presence.

I’d give it 18 months.

A supposed fancy restaurant who’s specialty is battered fish and chips?

They do a ‘takeaway’ with no lid, no knives and forks and no napkins.

I just had a look at their menu, someone should tell them it’s not 2005 anymore.

Not a spot.

you’re a fucking retard :shakefist:

Tom Doorley is a national treasure

Splendid.

Live Spot: Samantha Cameron, aka SamCam, wife of British Prime Minister David Cameron. Trotting across Garrick Street in Covent Garden.

Shook hands with Adam Clayton today. He was late for his personal trainer appointment, who happens to be my Physio, so he came over to apologise to me for delaying me. I was going to say its “a beautiful day” but thought it too much.

Honourable mention to Monkey Allem who recommended the physio

Not reported in the correct format Scunchie but I’ll let you away with it seeing that you took your goal very well last night. Also it’s a very good spot.

Who: Adam Clayton
Where: Blackrock
Wearing: grey t-shirt (visible overhang) and grey shorts (dark & sweaty)
Demeanour: in awe of meeting Scrunchie

fuck off you hand washer

Live spot. Is developer Gerry Gannon a celeb? If he is here he is voting in the referendum

Did you experience anger when you eyeballed him?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

I saw Minister for Justice, Alan Shatter at the cinema in Dundrum 2 weekends ago. I know it’s out of date but he was going to see The Dictator, which I thought was funny. He went for the large Combo too.

Who: Eamon Dunphy
Where: Outside a (his) house on Mount Pleasant Square in Ranelagh*
When: Monday May 29
Demeanour: Pensive as he stared from the doorway as though he was looking for someone, also unaware that Trapp was about to anger him by not picking a defender with an injury instead of a fully fit defender that can cover a few more positions.

*Specific address withheld for now