Celeb Spotting šŸ

Not a celeb Fagan.

Not a problem farmer

Live spot. Louis Walsh Pearse St.

Live spot 3 of the day. Kathryn Thomas at Bill Bailey. The doughty Kathryn is maintaining a jolly exterior notwithstanding her fathers widely reported financial woes.

Live spot 3 of the day. Kathryn Thomas at Bill Bailey. The doughty Kathryn is maintaining a jolly exterior notwithstanding her fathers widely reported financial woes.

Who: Dermot Desmond
Famous for: Well known financier and shareholder in Celtic FC
When: This evening at 7.45 pm
Where: Nutley Avenue, Dublin 4.
Other Details: Dermot was walking a dog with a female companion, I was driving past so didnā€™t really get time to notice much else.

Who: Ruaidhri Conroy

Famous for: retired TFK astro footballer, dated Samantha Mumba, friend of the forum

Where: Chatham Lounge, Chatham St

When: last night around 11pm

Wearing: I couldnā€™t really see

Other notes: I was having a quiet pint with TFK hall of famer briantinnion and some others when Ruaidhri walked in and sought on the spot verification for farmerinthecity. Verification was granted but I thought it prudent to post this nonetheless. Ruaidhri has good cheekbones.

You fail to mention his career defining role as Tito in Into the West.

[quote=ā€œClarkeyCat, post: 11266ā€]Who: Ruaidhri Conroy

Famous for: retired TFK astro footballer, dated Samantha Mumba, friend of the forum

Where: Chatham Lounge, Chatham St

When: last night around 11pm

Wearing: I couldnā€™t really see

Other notes: I was having a quiet pint with TFK hall of famer briantinnion and some others when Ruaidhri walked in and sought on the spot verification for farmerinthecity. Verification was granted but I thought it prudent to post this nonetheless. Ruaidhri has good cheekbones.[/quote]

Ah thatā€™s a smashing spot. A terrific friend of the forum and a fantastic friend if TFK AFC too.

Governor of the Central Bank, Patrick Honohan on a Dublin bike , Lombard St literally minutes ago.

Live spot in Poznan: ā€œComedianā€ PJ Gallagher of Jake Stephens fame just strolled past me. I looked back to double check and it was definitely him. He has tattoos on each calf. He was sporting a black t-shirt and shorts combination.

Who: Bob Kraft

When: June 6th, 2012 - 5.10 - 5.20pm

Where: NFL Headquarters, New York, New York

Famous for: New England Patriots owner

Other notes: I had business at NFL Headquarters today and I was in the lobby of the building when I spotted and older gentleman milling around the lobby with a stunningly beautiful young woman. Given the location, I immediately presumed it was Bob Kraft. My suspicions were confirmed when I overheard someone call Mr. Kraft from a distance.

Bob was wearing a navy jumper, check shirt, blue jeans and trainers (the type I wear to the gym). He seemed an amiable enough sort and was making small talk with some NFL staff. He was hanging around waiting to say goodbye to someone, he said he didnā€™t want this party to think he was rude so wanted to wish him well before he left.

Some google research has since revealed to me that the young lady with Bob was Hollywood starlet, Ricki Noel Lander. The pair were seen together earlier this week:

http://news.bostonheā€¦e&position=also

I doubt an NFL owner at NFL headquarters is a spot but Farmer will confirm.

It is. The place of work rule was introduced to stop people claiming seeing Bono at a U2 gig as a spot. A spot at a place of work is valid of you happen to make the spot by chance.

Additionally, Bobā€™s place of work is Foxboro, Massatwoshits.

Who: Not sure
When: Tonight circa 9_30 pm local time
Where: Shades Bar/Restaurant Poznan.
Wearing: Retro Irish jersey, tan shorts, white socks and runners.

Some mid to late 30s Irish guy entered the cafe bar, was greeted by a few others who recognised him and asked to have their photos taken with him. The celeb complied with their wishes. One went on to tell the celeb that heā€™s a big fan of his. Not sure who he was though.

Youā€™re ok with that Tinnion. Good detail in the spot.

[quote=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 11273ā€]

It is. The place of work rule was introduced to stop people claiming seeing Bono at a U2 gig as a spot. A spot at a place of work is valid of you happen to make the spot by chance.

Additionally, Bobā€™s place of work is Foxboro, Massatwoshits.[/quote]

It went wider than that. Shocking ruling from Farmer.

My chat with Manuella Spinelli on the street in Poznan the other day will definitely be a spot when I record it properly then.

Live Spot! Iā€™m on the same Ryanair flight to Gdansk as Ian Dempsey

Please power off your mobile phone, you could put the whole flight in danger