Celeb Spotting šŸ

Incredible scenes:

Celeb:Richie Kavanagh
Where: Main square, Torun, Poland
When: Wednesday June 13, 2012, circa 00:01

[quote=ā€œRocko, post: 11274ā€]Who: Not sure
When: Tonight circa 9_30 pm local time
Where: Shades Bar/Restaurant Poznan.
Wearing: Retro Irish jersey, tan shorts, white socks and runners.

Some mid to late 30s Irish guy entered the cafe bar, was greeted by a few others who recognised him and asked to have their photos taken with him. The celeb complied with their wishes. One went on to tell the celeb that heā€™s a big fan of his. Not sure who he was though.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^

Farmer seemingly allowing a ā€œnot sureā€ spot is the latest embarrassment of his shocking reign. I canā€™t believe I touted this gombeen for the top job.

I was at NFL HQ last week also and spotted a very large African American gentleman wearing a Super Bowl ring. The man was clearly a world champion at some stage but I am NOT claiming this as a spot as I was not in a position to identify the man. Rocko take note.

I didnā€™t interject in this one as it was clear to me that the non spot was in jest. I felt if I had said ā€˜not a spotā€™ then it would have taken the fun out of what I thought was a pretty humourous post.

Great spot there Sidney. Any spot of the great Richie is welcome but one of him in Poland at this time is to be applauded.

:clap:

Torun is a great little city by the way.

Top notch adjudicating here as ever from Farmer.

Bandage doesnā€™t ā€œget itā€. Thereā€™s a surprise.

I have reason to believe that sidney spotted a person who looks similiar to Richie Kavanagh but not actually Richie Kavanagh. That is the report I got off my sister from Torun anyway! As a fellow BDO fan though if Sidney confirms it was most certainly Richie then I am more than satisfied.

Who: Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Pat Rabbitte, TD
When: Yesterday evening for the duration of the Ireland v Spain game
Where: The Black Stuff bar, Pulvermuhle, Luxembourg
Wearing: Dark suit, white shirt, blue-ish tie

Pat supped a few heinze while watching the match. Heā€™s over on some class of gubberment business presumably and so arrived at the pub in time for kick off with a couple of flunkeys. After the carnage, he was disappointed with the result and the performance, gave out yards about Eamon Dunphy and while chatting to a couple of young wans asked, ā€œwhich one of ye is taking me homeā€, and got a few giggles for his effort. While the disgraceful Irish fans were singing their hearts out at the end, one of the flunkies said in a very earnest voice, ā€œif we could only bottle it Patā€. Pat agreed while rolling his eyes a little. I rolled mine so much at the inanity of said flunkyā€™s profoundness that I could see the inside of my skull.

I saw Eileen Dunne, Marty Morrissey and that Hector chap in and around the stadium in Gdansk last night. Will post more details in correct format at a later date.

Good spot there Piles.

farmer please post more on irish involvement in euros.

Saw king cunt Delaney in Sopot a few hours ago. His woman who is from Clare I believe was also with him.

Who: Adam Jones & 5 other members of the welsh rugby squad
Where: Starbucks underneath the westin in Melbourne
When: Yesterday at 3pm
Notes: Adam Jones was wearing the same t-shirt as me which I purchased in Next i.e. heā€™s also a cheapskate. I didnā€™t recognise the other lads but Iā€™m assuming they were squad members based on their size & accent.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 11292ā€]Who: Adam Jones & 5 other members of the welsh rugby squad
Where: Starbucks underneath the westin in Melbourne
When: Yesterday at 3pm
Notes: Adam Jones was wearing the same t-shirt as me which I purchased in Next i.e. heā€™s also a cheapskate. I didnā€™t recognise the other lads but Iā€™m assuming they were squad members based on their size & accent.[/quote]

Iā€™m hoping to fuck that farmer will rule out the ā€œother ladsā€ to at least retain some modicum of credibility in this thread.

Thereā€™s no possibility of credibility returning to this thread under Farmerā€™s watch.

I can confirm that this is correct.

None of these are spots.

Aidan McGeady and Kieran Westwood pushing prams with their Wags around Sopot.

Probably doesnā€™t count though as they were ā€˜workingā€™

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 11296ā€]

None of these are spots.[/quote]

An international rugby prop isnā€™t a celeb? How so?

Not a spot.