Celeb Spotting 🐐

I may have let him through had you posted him on his own but given that you genuinely tried to claim people who you didnt recognise as spots, and also given the relatively low level celebrity status of Jones, meant that I decided to throw the whole lot out.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 11300”]

I may have let him through had you posted him on his own but given that you genuinely tried to claim people who you didnt recognise as spots, and also given the relatively low level celebrity status of Jones, meant that I decided to throw the whole lot out.[/quote]

So 6 members of the welsh rugby team are not sufficiently famous enough to warrant celeb status? I’m retiring from this thread until your term is over.

Fair call by Farmer here. There may be hope yet.

5 of them who you didn’t even recognise!!

Good luck to you. Don’t let the door hit your hook nose on the way out.

That makes no sense you utter simpleton

Fantastic ajudication there

[quote=“The Runt, post: 11305”]

Fantastic ajudication there[/quote]
Runt fully endorsing Farmers steady stewardship of this fine thread, great to see

[quote=“The Runt, post: 11305”]

Fantastic ajudication there[/quote]

Is it fuck. One of the spots is legitimate. Lazy adjudication in the extreme. Was it for this Arshavin23 and TPMcNally voted farmer in? I would ask them but they haven’t logged in since. The cunts.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Anne Doyle[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: St Stephens Green[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: Two days ago[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Notes: Anne was strolling into the shopping center in jovial mood wearing jeans a top and a light cardigan, she was carrying a few bags that suggested she had purchased some clothes and/or other products. She does look quite a bit older in real life and away from the bright lights of RTE News. [/size][/font]

Cutting this one fine for timing:

Who Ronnie Whelan and George Hamilton
Famous for: Irish sporting and broadcasting legends
Where: Champions Bar, Warsaw
When: Monday 11[sup]th[/sup] June 6:30 pm CET
Wearing: Ronnie – black leather jacket, blue shirt and jeans. George – green woollen jumper with black shirt underneath, black jeans and glasses
Other notes: The lads were in with a mate of theirs to watch the England v France game and were stood by the main door. It looked like they were leaving after a meal and were hanging by the door to watch the end of the first half. At first Ronnie was welcoming and gave plenty of grimaces and moans when discussing Trapatoni but then became distracted by what was going on in the England game and barely grunted.
George was a lot more jovial and friendly and perked up even more when I mentioned his interview with Matt Cooper before the Euros where he spoke about his health scare.

He told us to stay safe the following night as their Polish broadcasting colleagues had warned them about expected trouble in the city with the Polish and Russian fans. We departed on friendly terms and wished the lads all the best for their broadcasting tournament,.

Adam Jones is also one of the most recognisable players around with his daft haircut

Who: Hector [O’Heochagain or something]
Famous for: Being a bit of a professional retard.
Where: Poznan Airport
When: Yesterday, c. 1800 - 1940 CET
Wearing: Dark navy t-shirt, black jeans, predominantly white runners, sunglasses over his head. He was also carrying a light blue Puma sportsbag over his shoulder.
Other notes: Hector looked a bit shook. His demeanour varied wildly though. I first spotted him walking from check-in to security. He had the strut of an utter cunt, accentuating the cuntish manner in which he was wearing his sunglasses over his head. He seemed quite angry about something while waiting to board around an hour later. He was talking to people that it looked like he knew and were in his travelling party, but he was definitely pissed off. He was out of earshot though, so I don’t know what was bothering him. Finally, he seemed to effortlessly slip back into the “mighty craic” persona on which he has built a bafflingly successful career when approached by people that looked like even bigger retards than him to have their photo taken with him on the walk to the plane. I witnessed this last encounter through the windows, as Hector was going to board the 2000 Ryanair flight to Dublin, and my own flight was leaving at 2040.

Ridiculous ruling out McGeady and Westwood just because they were spotted in Sopot. You can’t rule someone out based on them being in the city where they work. Farcical.

A well executed spot. More spotters should aspire to this standard.

Arsene Wenger and Gerard Houllier in Auschwitz yesterday

Not spots, not enough detail or in the correct format.

I spotted today possibly the greatest celeb spot certainly of my career, and i would say in the history of celeb spotting but am hesitant to post the full details as it will leave me open to criticism/ridicule. It was Big Mick McCarthy and i was walking along the footpath behind him and then overtook him…

:lol:

You fucking tard.

Now post the spot please.

Posting where the spot occurred may be troublesome?

Good to see you’ve been celebrity sopoting.