Celeb Spotting šŸ

Yes. I was there on work business as i travel around a bit but people may take it as some type of vindication that i am not living somewhere else. Letā€™s just say i spotted Big Mick and leave it at thatā€¦

Big Mick is working with the BBC at the Euros. Did you see him in Polkraine? Or maybe he was only employed for the group stages and was somewhere else? Tell us more, Dunph.

Dunph making a claim to be the Seanie Johnston of this forum.

Hey Dunph, fuck off, cheers bro.

Hey bro, iā€™ll tear off your head and piss down your neck. Cheers.

I can confirm it was not in Poland or Ukraine, Bandage.

:clap:

Live spot: Vinny Browne entering KC Peaches on Nassau St. Wearing a dull yellow slightly crumpled suit.

Hey Bro, Your a cunt.

Hey broā€¦

Youā€™re a cuntā€¦

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Unjustified, unfounded and unacceptable.

Iā€™m disappointed that farmerinthecity gave you his approval, I always had him down as a good sort, maybe I should revise that opinion. :strokechin:

70 years too lateā€¦ :guns:

:strokechin:

Celeb: Sara Carbonero
Where: Dlugi Torg, Gdansk, Poland
When: Wednesday June 13, 2012, circa 11:45pm
Demeanour: Walking in a group of circa 5/6 people
Attire: Brown leather jacket, tight jeans, ankle length boots
Appearance: Mouthwatering

She was doing the pitch side reporting for the ireland Spain match about 10 yards away from my seat. An amazingly beautiful woman up close

Live spot.

Who: Brian Kerr, football analyst ex Ireland manager, cunt of a neighbour.

Where: strand tavern bar, duncannon, co. Wexford.

Wearing: faroe islands t shirt and jeans.

Demeanour: seemed jovial enough until our eyes locked. I have an ongoing feud with the man

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Who. Gary Cooke
Famous for. AprĆØs Match
Where. Superquinn Sutton
When. Last night.
Wearing. Black tshirt, white soccer shorts, grey socks, runners. Frankly he was dressed so ridiculously I was tempted to ask him was he filming a sketch in the shop.
Other notes. Clearly enjoying a night off from the month long rigours of AprĆØs Match Gary was purchasing a bottle of water and a bottle of red wine, a Chilean varietal, I think.

tell us more mate

i wouldnt like to tarnish your opinion of the man due to his cuntish behaviour as a neighbour.

Who: Eddie O Sullivan

Where: Outside his family home in North Galway

Wearing: Ireland Rugby jersey, cords and run of the mill echo shoes. Also wore specā€™s.

When: Sunday 24th June

Demeanor: Jovial, and yet somehow distracted. Eddie was spending some time with his family and was squinting quite strongly at the sun as I passed slowly in traffic.