Celeb Spotting šŸ

i cant stand him

[quote=ā€œKinvara, post: 11339ā€]

he was wearing the team jersey-wtf??

Yeah, I too thought it was a bit unsettling but I definitely saw a O2 logo slap bang in the middle of his chest in a green background.

[quote=ā€œKinvara, post: 11339ā€]

What is this fella famous for?

[quote name=ā€˜Kinvaraā€™s Passionā€™ timestamp=ā€˜1340720127ā€™ post=ā€˜638519ā€™]

Yeah, I too thought it was a bit unsettling but I definitely saw a O2 logo slap bang in the middle of his chest in a green background.[/quote]
Ah here!!

Sheaf Throwing.

Who: Chris o Dowd
Famous for: Playing Roy in the wonderful comedy the IT Crowd
Where: Bermondsey Square Food Market
When: 8pm Last Night
Wearing: Blue padded hunting jacket (that was in poor repair) and jeans.
Other notes Chris was browsing the food stalls with his fiance Dawn Porter and sampling some of the wonderful foods on offer. they largely went un bothered except for one girl who persisted in sticking her finger in his face, eventually dawn lost her patience and snapped at said individual. I believe they sampled a wonderful steak burrito.

Who: Dawn Porter
Famous for: bbc presenter of numerous mindless documentarys
Where: Bermondsey Square Food Market
When: 8pm Last Night
Wearing: Long loose black dress
Other notes: Dawn is a pretty one and clearly feisty, chris has done very well for himself

Who: Little Steve Van Zandt
When: June 29th, circa 8pm
Where: West 4th Street (between McDougal St. and 6th Ave.), New York, NY 10012
Famous for: Member of the E Street Band, Tony Sopranoā€™s right hand man, general legend and all round good sort
Other notes: I had just left the gym following an intense Friday evening work out and decided to take an elongated route home to stroll through Washington Square Park to see if there were many lovely girls about (there was loads) when I saw Little Steve exiting the Washington Square Methodist Church with his wife. Steve was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and his trademark bandana. He exited the church and immediately got into a black Range Rover Sport (he was driving). I immediately recognized Steve as Iā€™m a massive fan of the E Street Band and also the Sopranos tv show. I desperately wanted to should something at Steve but for some reason my mind completely blanked on his real name and all that I could think of was Sil. I carried on walking towards 6th Ave and as I turned left at the West 4th and 6th Ave junction his real name came to me but alas Steve had already departed. I continued on my walk home and enjoyed a protein shake about 10 minutes later.

Oā€™Dowd is ok but I have never heard of this Dawn Porter one so I canā€™t allow that.

And thats all that matters mate.

Saw Eoghan Oā€™Gara at the Stone Roses show

Which I thought I might mention just to ask the question: whoā€™s in charge round here?

I saw Pat Rabbitte at the Applegreen place on the way up. He looked sour and very unsure about what to eat. He didnā€™t even entertain the Burger King menu.

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 11350ā€]
Saw Eoghan Oā€™Gara at the Stone Roses show[/quote]

Thatā€™s hardly relevant to this thread, is it?

Perhaps not, no

Iā€™m not sure he qualifies, but I saw Ronan Oā€™Gara earlier in Douglas market.

He was dressed casually in jeans and tshirt while sampling some of the local cuisine.

He was in jovial spirits and having some sort of banter with the locals about what he was eating and pre season training.

he recently brought immense shame to our nation and he is in a jovial mood-sickening

Thatā€™s what the rugby crowd bring to the table.

Damien Duff went off to Lebanon to apologize to all our troops out there for embarrassing them in front of the other UN troops.

Only saw this now. Epic spot BT

[quote=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 11347ā€]Who: Little Steve Van Zandt
When: June 29th, circa 8pm
Where: West 4th Street (between McDougal St. and 6th Ave.), New York, NY 10012
Famous for: Member of the E Street Band, Tony Sopranoā€™s right hand man, general legend and all round good sort
Other notes: I had just left the gym following an intense Friday evening work out and decided to take an elongated route home to stroll through Washington Square Park to see if there were many lovely girls about (there was loads) when I saw Little Steve exiting the Washington Square Methodist Church with his wife. Steve was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and his trademark bandana. He exited the church and immediately got into a black Range Rover Sport (he was driving). I immediately recognized Steve as Iā€™m a massive fan of the E Street Band and also the Sopranos tv show. I desperately wanted to should something at Steve but for some reason my mind completely blanked on his real name and all that I could think of was Sil. I carried on walking towards 6th Ave and as I turned left at the West 4th and 6th Ave junction his real name came to me but alas Steve had already departed. I continued on my walk home and enjoyed a protein shake about 10 minutes later.[/quote]

In your dreams pal.

Who: Richie Sadlier

Famous for: Being a TV pundit despite having achieved little in the game

When: Today 19/7/2012 1.10 pm

Where: Camden Court Hotel, Camden Street, Dublin 2

Other notes: Richie was availing of the chicken carvery option and sat with a male about 10 years older than him. They were then joined by a couple with a bunch of kids, one of whom Richie wrestled with before telling him to ā€˜go back to your mumā€™. Richie seemed in jovial spirits.