Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œClaremanā€]Who: Willie Oā€™Dea
Famous For: Getting the most votes of anyone, being the minister for defence, for having a tache, everyone in Limerick loving him and pointing a gun at a camera.
Where: Dock Road Limerick, walking towards town (by the Topaz).
When: Friday the 3rd of October ~8am
Wearing: His normal black coat.
Company: None
Other into: He just seemed to be walking down the road trying to be a man of the people, but I can only imagine that heā€™s just trying to play up the act and he was saluting people all over the place, I canā€™t believe that a government minister needs to be walking down Dock Road anywhere on a Friday morning while internation financial markets are in the toilet[/quote]

yeah willie is always on the dock roadā€¦i think his constituency office is down thereā€¦

I heard he just gets dropped off at busy areas of town, walks past all the stuck traffic so he will be seen and is then collected by the car again somewhere else in town.

he could well doā€¦although the brother lives in the city and he says that willie calls door to door to all the houses in his area every 5/6 weeksā€¦no wonder he gets so many votesā€¦

Appartantly the best place to meet Willie is at a funeral, doesnā€™t matter whoā€™s or where itā€™s on once itā€™s in Limerick heā€™ll be there

nothing surerā€¦great man to attend any type of a gaa function as well (as long as there are cameras present)ā€¦

If Limerick are playing below in Cork heā€™ll always stand on a prominent corner as if heā€™s waiting for someone, as the big crowd goes by, what heā€™s really at is showing everyone what a great fella he is going to a Limerick game.

Arra sure Willie would be at the opening of an envelope once it was in Limerick.

sure didnā€™t they make out that timmy dooley attended nearly every funeral in clare in the 6 months leading up to the last general electionā€¦

Who: Barry Egan
Where: First class of the Cork-Dublin train
Wearing: Stupid trousers, stupid shoes, manky white tshirt and a skinny silk scarf
With: Some birds who were hot once but are now slightly past it, mutton dressed as lamb
Other comments: Hes small, has a gut on him, and his hair is not the curly luxurious red setter type mop his Sindo pics would indicate. It is lank and greying. He does not look a particulalrly healthy or fun individual.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Who: Barry Egan
Where: First class of the Cork-Dublin train
Wearing: Stupid trousers, stupid shoes, manky white tshirt and a skinny silk scarf
With: Some birds who were hot once but are now slightly past it, mutton dressed as lamb
Other comments: Hes small, has a gut on him, and his hair is not the curly luxurious red setter type mop his Sindo pics would indicate. It is lank and greying. He does not look a particulalrly healthy or fun individual.[/quote]

good to see dan has downgraded himself to a first class train ticket after his many limo trips from cork to dublin. heā€™ll put the session back in recession.

Who: Mick Galway and Donal Lenihan
When: Shannon bar/clubhouse Thomond Park
Time 9.30/10ish
Both i presume were working for setanta. mick was in jovial form and we had a bit of banter with him while donal seemed a bit dry and down in the dumpsā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]Who: Mick Galway and Donal Lenihan
When: Shannon bar/clubhouse Thomond Park
Time 9.30/10ish
Both i presume were working for setanta. mick was in jovial form and we had a bit of banter with him while donal seemed a bit dry and down in the dumpsā€¦[/quote]

Does that count. Were they not at work at the time of the spot? Iā€™m not sure of the layout of Thomond Park so maybe they were far enough away from work for it to count but youā€™re going very close to breaking the rules as posted by Bandage on the first page of this thread.
[I]

1. Spots that friends, family or acquaintances make don?t count. It has to be you doing the spotting.
  2. It doesn?t count if it?s the celeb somewhere in their line of work, e.g. spotting a football player at a football match.[/I]

[quote=ā€œgiuseppeā€]Does that count. Were they not at work at the time of the spot? Iā€™m not sure of the layout of Thomond Park so maybe they were far enough away from work for it to count but youā€™re going very close to breaking the rules as posted by Bandage on the first page of this thread.
[I]

1. Spots that friends, family or acquaintances make don?t count. It has to be you doing the spotting.
  2. It doesn?t count if it?s the celeb somewhere in their line of work, e.g. spotting a football player at a football match.[/I][/quote]

no they had finished their work commitments and were having a few sociable drinksā€¦

Is the whole point of this thread that you would see Celebs in unlikely situations, like Desailly in a strip club or Paddy Power on a plane or Kenny Egan in a nightclub. See 2 rugby employees after a rugby game can hardly count can it?

i wonā€™t take the bate macā€¦so fuck offā€¦

puke- just quit posting on this thread

no i am more than entitled to post on this thread if and when i see fit to nccā€¦

yes, of course you are but i just dont think you quite get it -

You wonā€™t take the bait Puke, bait.

This thread is a bit of a joke anyway. Random nobody GAA players seem to be deemed celebs by some people. Theyā€™re not.

24 hours

anyone can see Willie round Limerick, I met him myself at a funeral last evening.

Today in Cork airport, Setanta Oā€™Hailpin talking to Davie Fitz in departures.