Celeb Spotting 🐐

I think Boxty may have meant Donie Shine Senior.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 11454”]Who: Tony McManus.
Famous for: Being the most feared forward in Roscommon’s history.
Where & When: Athlone Golf Club 10/08/2012. 13.00-17-00 hrs.
Wearing: Complete golfer attire. Loud multi-coloured shirt, whiteish/beige slacks and black golf shoes.
Demeanour: Ebullient. McManus was playing shit and enjoying himself. He was in the fourball in front of me and I’d say lost 8 balls.
Other Info: This is one I got wrong. He’s punished us in the past, but it was all just Sunday hi-jinx with him. He loves/ed his football, made great friends, won a few medals that he cannot locate and put it all down to “great oul’ days”…His playing partners were his brother Eamonn “Junior” McManus, Brendan Shine and some intense cunt who was there to win…The Clan na Gael boys were “out for the day”…[/quote]

That’s a spot. Purely because I’m big fan of boxty.
Bit surprised Brendan shine wasn’t the star of the show here either.

Good solid sensible administration. I would have granted it a spot for its detail alone

As an ensemble spot, McManus and Brendan Shine it is probably justified. But I think McManus is lucky, Brendan Shine would be a spot on his own.

not a spot

generally id give a roscommon bogballer and an old croner a spot but i detest boxty so its rejected

Saw Stephen Donnelly TD in lahinch yesterday with his wife and child.

Anthony Daly at the u21 final in Ennis the other night, surprised to see Daly on his own. Have the Clare cunts disowned him?

+1

It’s been agreed, not a spot.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Definitely not a spot.

Ball Ox

Who: Sean Boylan

Famous for: legendary all Ireland winning manager with Meath, witch doctor and Sean Quinn supporter

Where: fairyhouse race course. Monday 6th August.

Demeanor: relaxed

Wearing: shorts, some sort of golf wind breaker

Other notes: Sean was with either his daughter or maybe grand daughter, either way she was in her teens. It looked like Sean was coaching this young lady and she had just completed a run around the race course and she was recovering. Sean was offering words of advice and holding a bike. He still had time to say hello.

It won’t be a grand daughter anyway. Boylan has surprisingly young kids, and many of them.

Who: Father Neil Horan
Famous for: Assaulting the leader of the Olympic Marathon in 2004, also disrupting other random events such as the British Grand Prix
Where: The south-east corner of Trafalgar Square, London, directly on the course of the Olympic marathon
When: Sunday August 12th, 2012, 12:25pm-12:45pm

Horan was dressed in his usual clothes, a kilt and a green sleeveless waistcoat. He was dancing to some rather awful Irish music. He was also holding two placards: One said “Salute to the enjoyment which the Olympics bring to the world” and “Vive Vanderlei (Brasil)” (in reference to the Brazilian he assaulted in 2004). He posed a couple of times for photos with bystanders. Horan wouldn’t have been able to get onto the course to assault anybody this time even if he had wanted to as the crowds were 3-4 deep everywhere.

not a spot

not a spot

Who the fuck are these imposters trying to grasscut the Runt?

That’s a spot. 1.5/5

3/5

he is too smitten with his fancy married women for this thread

now fall in :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

:lol: