Celeb Spotting 🐐

Great to see this thread being well so well run. :slight_smile: I am happy I voted for The Runt.

Who: Dara Ó’Briain

Famous for: Stand up comedian and presenter of Mock the Week on the BBC.

Where and when: 1: Monday August 6, Olympic Park. 2: Thursday August 9 Excel Olympic Arena

Other notes: On the first occasion he was bedecked in an Irish baseball hat and Tricolour accompanied by a crowd of Union Jack wearing nobodies. On the latter occasion he was accompanied by fellow Irish Comedian Ed Byrne, and was being plagued for pictures prior to the Katie Taylor fight.

Who: Ed Byrne

Famous for: Irish stand up and regular panel member of RTÉ’s ‘The Panel’.

When: Thursday August 9

Where: Excel Olympic Arena

Other: Byrne was entering the arena with Dara O’Brian who was being plagued by fans for pictures. Byrne was not the subject of such adoration.

Who: Brian Kerr

Famous for: Managing the Republic of Ireland International Football team, Faroe Islands International football team and other FAI/Eircom League franchises.

When: Thursday August 9

Where: The Porterhouse, Covent Garden, London.

Other: Kerr was in the company of a group of young ladies and well nicely cut along with it. He may have been looking for rogue dogs to report to the local animal control officer.

O’Briain and Byrne did a really shit piece for the BBC highlights programme from Katie Taylor’s final.

1. That’s a spot (3/5)
  2. Rejected. Ed Byrne will never be a spot during my tenure.
  3. That’s a spot (3/5)

No stamps for those spots?

Terrific. I sincerely hope that Maxwell bollox is subject to the same ruling.

I will only use stamps where I don’t feel the need to give an accompanying explanation.

none of them are spots

:clap:

As bandage pointed O Briain was working for BBC, therefore not a spot.

I hadn’t seen Bandage’s post.

All the above spots by Croppy_Boy are hereby rejected, and he is suspended from this thread for a period of 1 month for attempting to mislead the board.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He wasn’t on media accreditation and as I was at the fight I had no way of knowing he was appearing in a small segment, along with Byrne, that day.

He was not appearing in any official capacity on the Monday and Kerr was definitely not.

The Runt has spoken - kindly fuck off

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 11493”]

The Runt has spoken - kindly fuck off[/quote]

The authority shown on this thread by the vested interests is outstanding.

:guns: :guns: :guns:

thanks

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KHUxJQ9u5fk/TaXOLgx_RZI/AAAAAAAALC4/EKIK7hdWaVQ/s1600/JogOn.jpg

Classy.

Who: Fiona Looney
Where and When: 12:38 Southern service train from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria, Thursday August 9th, 2012
Wearing: Irish colours and a St. Jude’s GAA club bag
Any other business: Looney had about six kids with her, mostly also dressed in Irish colours. From what I could make out herself and the kids all had tickets for the Katie Taylor fight. She made immediately for the tube station on getting off the train at Victoria station.