Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 11499ā€]
Who: Fiona Looney
Where and When: 12:38 Southern service train from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria, Thursday August 9th, 2012
Wearing: Irish colours and a St. Judeā€™s GAA club bag
Any other business: Looney had about six kids with her, mostly also dressed in Irish colours. From what I could make out herself and the kids all had tickets for the Katie Taylor fight. She made immediately for the tube station on getting off the train at Victoria station.
[/quote]This will be interesting. I spotted her a couple of weeks ago under the old regime and it wasnā€™t given.

I also saw Andy Lee engaging in what seemed like excellent banter with Irish supporters outside the Excel on Friday night before the Conlan fight but wonā€™t claim that as a spot.

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 11499ā€]Who: Fiona Looney
Where and When: 12:38 Southern service train from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria, Thursday August 9th, 2012
Wearing: Irish colours and a St. Judeā€™s GAA club bag
Any other business: Looney had about six kids with her, mostly also dressed in Irish colours. From what I could make out herself and the kids all had tickets for the Katie Taylor fight. She made immediately for the tube station on getting off the train at Victoria station.[/quote]

Thatā€™s a spot. (2/5)

Old regime new regime shes still a cunt

The Runt is excelling in this prestigous role, as I knew he would. 5/5ā€¦

The attempts to undermine his authority, (particularly those of the Antipodean fruit-picker) have fallen flatā€¦ :clap:

Andy Lee is very much an alright sort and that would iā€™m sure be a spot if you post in the relevant format.

I would be reluctant to class it as a spot myself as he was at all the fights over there and so it was therefore quite likely that I would have seen him. If Runt disagrees I would be happy to post in the correct format.

Iā€™m not so sure. Your ā€œopinionā€ on valaditions are worthless, Runt Rulesā€¦Get with the programme.
Sidney may/may not choose to post the alleged spot (dubious) but thatā€™s his perogativeā€¦Stick to the grub thread where youā€™re
in-deflatibleā€¦

She was there in a working capacity as she was talking to Ryan Tubridy about it. Cunt of a woman that she is.

http://2fm.rte.ie/blā€¦ubridy/2012/08/

Nobody gives a continental fuck what you think

not a spot

thats a spot

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 11509ā€]

Nobody gives a continental fuck what you think[/quote]

:lol:

I have been in the company of Andy Lee quite recently and he is thoroughly alright sortā€¦ as are most of the locals in Castleconnel.

Her job was to go to England and talk to Ryan Tubridy about being on a train?

Yup, she was travelling there for the Katie Taylor fight in a working capacity. Clearly.

The same as Dara Oā€™Briain was outside the Excel Arena on his way into it while travelling to his work, according to your ruling.

Sure everyone employed is on their way to work if you look at it that way.

I agree Iā€™m just looking for some consistency on the issue at hand.

:rolleyes:

Someone being spotted travelling to the city where they are going to be working and someone being spotted directly outside work are completely different scenarios.

If you spotted Bruce Springsteeen on a flight to Dublin where he was going to be performing you think that wouldnā€™t count as a spot?

Sid had no way of knowing Looney would be on the train. You on the other hand stalked out a venue where you knew there would be celebrities on their way to work in the hope of a cheap spot. For shame.

It is because of utter cunts like croppy_cunt that this thread needed moderating in the first place