Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œFagan ODowd, post: 11678ā€]

Fuck off with your 2.5. Gerry Adams is immeasurably more famous than Leonard Cohen. Go down any street in Tehran and ask people which of the two theyā€™ve heard. Yet I got a 4 for a passive spot of Cohen and this joke of a mark for an interactive spot of a world famous freedom fighter.[/quote]

Very very few Irish based celeb will get you more than 3/5. Especially not a politician. Gerry Adams never pulled a trigger in his life.

:rolleyes:

You spotted a sitting TD at a prominent concert in Dublin. Iā€™d say you were lucky to get 2.5.

Ok Runt youā€™re the boss

:clap:

I must say the new ajudicating committee of TASE, The Dunph and The Runt are doing a splendid job. Keep it up chaps.

Couldnā€™t be arsed paging back, what score did my pretty woman spot get ?

Are we allowed talk about Kate Middletons Rackā€¦? Must say I was hugely dissapointed!

Set up another thread and post pics mate. I think itā€™s time we took on the crown head on.

Ah I see you did.
Well done.

Live spot there. Bernard Flynn, GAA pundit. Bernard made eye contact as if to invite some interaction. But seeing as I was going to get fuck all marks from the Runt anyway, I didnā€™t bother my hole and I looked the other way.

not a spot

gga players arent spots
gga pundits arent spots
failed gga businessmen arent spots

Live spot: Enda Kenny
Where: Moloughneyā€™s Clontarf
When: Now

Enda is having a breakfast with some fellow Mayo people. Just out of earshot unfortunately but I think he has a pot of tea anyway. Heā€™s wearing a navy suit and looks a bit odd surrounded by folk in Mayo jerseys. His wife is with him.

Enda just high fived a teenager.

thatā€™s a spot
2.5/3

And another high five. The man is excited.

It would be great if it emerged that he high fived the pope.

is croppy with you

he has a unique way of dealing with leading politicans

And now he has high fived a waitress on his way to the bathroom. She wasnā€™t expecting it and looked a little bemused.

Enda stopped for a chat on his way back from the bathroom. He is confident today and reckons Mayo will give it a blast anyway. He has a Mayo tie on and explained that he has the colours close to his heart.

Ah lovely stuff. Live celeb spotting. Iā€™d expect the duty officer for the government media monitoring unit (message board subsection) will be following this thread with interest.

I think we can upgrade the rating to a 4/5 for live updates and interaction. Iā€™m disappointed you didnā€™t go for the high five though. Could have made it a 4.5/5

If this gets anything more than a 3 Iā€™ll be seething.