Celeb Spotting šŸ

I donā€™t think anyone believes the link was in Dubai.

Not a spot.

This is the better post of the two. No mark adjudicators beaten down in the space of a few sentences

Itā€™s a good spot but not unbeatable. For example a spot of relative no mark, in comparrisson, doing coke of a hookers tits would smash it out of the park.

Great spot by Link though. Are you living out there now?

FFS. I suppose you give a 110% to everything you do aswell.

no itā€™s not.
Itā€™s 4.7/5 spot.

+1. Indicative of how desperate this thread has become under Runts stewardship that people are prepared to believe that Link was in Dubai.

:rolleyes:

its not a spot

Who: Gay Byrne
Where: Kildare St
When: 16th November
Attire: A suit, with a long overcoat, he was also carrying a leather folder of some sort.
Demeaner: He looked very content, walking with an air of confidence.
Other notes: He was walking towards me and I had a double look to make sure it was him, he noticed this and made eye contact expecting me to say hello or the likes, I completely blanked the ould bollocks and went on my way.

thatā€™s a spot

well dont for blanking the cunt

Maradona is a drug cheat. He is definitely not an alright sort.

Not a spot-that oul fucker can be seen any day of the week on Dawson Street.

[size=4]Who: Pat Nolan [/size]
[size=4]Famous For: Playing Barry on RTEā€™s long running soap Fair City[/size]
[size=4]Where: In The Bakery shop on Essex St, Tenple Bar[/size]
[size=4]When: 1pm today[/size]
[size=4]Attire: Knee length black jacket, navy jumper, black tracksuit bottoms and white runners. Unkempt hair and beard. Frankly he looked like a bum[/size]
[size=4]Demeanour: Jovial[/size]
[size=4]Other notes: Pat was collecting a sandwich that he had just ordered and bumped into someone he knew he was leaving. This person asked him how were things and Pat went into detail how he was currently rehearsing for his role in upcoming panto Cinderella in the Gaiety[/size]

[size=5]*********TFK EXCLUSIVE *************************************[/size]

[size=5]There will be a Gagnam style dance performed in one of the scenes in Cinderella with full cast involved.[/size]

[size=4]Who: Senator Eoghan Harris[/size]
[size=4]Famous For: being a consistent finalist in TFKā€™s Cunt of the Year[/size]
[size=4]Where: Fleet Street, Dublin 2 across from Bowes pub[/size]
[size=4]When: 1:45 pm today[/size]
[size=4]Attire: A long navy overcoat, black trousers, black shoes and a red scarf wrapped tight[/size]
[size=4]Demeanour: Zombified[/size]
[size=4]Other notes: Harris was shuffling fast in the Westmoreland St direction with his hands still by his sides. His head was thrown back and he had his gob open as if he had just escaped from a local mental hospital. I feared for his safety but had to return to the office to update the Celeb Spotting thread.[/size]

:lol: Runt please allocate an extra mark for this for hilarious notes.

Thrawneen is badly rattled over this one :lol: ,back in the good old days when this thread held an integrity which has long since deserted it his spot of Michael Conlon wouldnt have a hope of qualifying as a valid spot under Link Rules,Thrawneen even admits himself that the boxer may or may not have been working,where there was any doubt at all the Link Adjudication team ruled not a spot without exception.In short,The Runt has to go,his efforts here are pitiful.

I dont go much further than down to the Spots for a few most of the time but i did make it as far as Dubai last Week,its a grand place,lovely weather,Souks everywhere.

Pat Nolan is a spot under Link rules.

Eoghan Harris however is not a spot.

:lol:

When did this cunt come back?

Somebody call one of these lads quick :lol: . Some cages getting very badly rattled by the Link.

http://www.ottojohnwelding.com/i//ArcWelding001.jpg

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Ronan Keating[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Walsh Bay Grocery, Sydney.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 20th November[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Shirt, jeans, shades. Carrying shirt from dry cleaners over shoulder.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Demeaner: Confident, like the cat who got the proverbial cream. An air of ā€˜I have moved on from Yvonneā€™ about him.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: I was too starstruck to open with ā€˜Ah how are ya Ronanā€¦ā€™[/size][/font]

[quote=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 11863ā€]

FFS. I suppose you give a 110% to everything you do aswell.[/quote]

That would be 120% buddy.