Celeb Spotting šŸ

Good spot.
2.5/5 (youā€™re not getting anymore than that cause I donā€™t like the cunt)

not a spot

fingalians see him all the time and dont post it here

0/5

An Fear,thats a spot under the link rules that governed this thread during its golden era,my recently reassembled Link Adjudication team had no hesitation in declaring your spot of Ronan Keating a valid spot during a sit down at the back of the spots earlier on.

Runt,im back so you can tip on,good man.

Outrageous scenes.

So letā€™s all get this straightā€¦link met Diego maradonna and said ā€œIā€™m the finest, tis a lovely evening isnā€™t it?ā€ā€¦in Dubaiā€¦

I seeā€¦

Ya lift out a bit there Timberin,the bit after that where I told Runty that I was back to run things so he could tip on with himself,now that yer right up to dateā€¦fall in :guns:

Good to have some sense and order restored to this thread.

The Link Walsh, welcome back to your role.

All is right with the forum once again :pint: :guns:

+1

Welcome back linkE

Welcome LinkE.

Should a vote not be commenced before posters hand the reigns of power back to the LinkE? It seems wholey unfair on the Runt.

Henry shefflin
Terminal 1 heathrow 7pm thurs evening
Wearing a grey hoodie and jeans. Flew through security like it was a Wexford fullback line. Was clear intimated by my presence but we exchanged pleasantries and moved on

Jedward spastics were also there

The runt is well able to look after himself.

Not a spot.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Long live The Runt.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The link is the only poster whoā€™s opinion matters here

And with that Runt assumes total control of the thread once more.

Well played Runt. :clap:

Cheers mate.

With poor Link being a typical joyless Kilkenny cunt I said Iā€™d let him have his couple of hours in the sun before disposing of him.

henry is a spot if ever there was one,great stuff.

You showed excellent judgement in not even bothering to enter the Jedward spastics as a spot Chocolate,no doubt they were beclad in scarves,manbags,skinny jeans etc etc,all no nos under the link rules that govern this thread once again.