Celeb Spotting 🐐

Good man link, I like the way your werent too hard on runty then and gave him the evening thinking he was still relevant. you’ve let him down tightly here but I wouldn’t tolerate any shit whatsoever from here out

Who: Mary Harney

Where: Bewleys Grafton Street

Why: Cause I needed coffee and my client was just off a flight from London and needed a feed.

When: Thursday morning 10am
Disposition: Mary ate her scrambled eggs and bacon heartily and enjoyed the company of a female companion. Our table was squashed tight enough with Marys so I got the odd snippey of conversation which was mainly harmless non political chat. Marys is clearly enjoying the fruits of her political pension but unless she pulls back from the table the tax payer will have an easy ride. Her female companion was showing way too much leg for a lady in her late 40’s but more than once since thursday I got half a horn thinking about her :o

Thats a spot,its poor stuff but a spot at the same time.

Welcome back link hows the new venture going?

[quote=“THE LINK WALSHe, post: 11902”]

Thats a spot,its poor stuff but a spot at the same time.[/quote]

Fair enough mate.

not a spot

too much detail

Top of the morning TASE what the weather like in queensland

hot with super storms happening pretty regularly

Whats super about them mate?Are they like thunderstorms

yeah-lightning,thunder,hailstones

Isnt it summer there,Al Gore was right all along

Nothing quite like a Queensland thunderstorm. The steam rising from the tarmac.

Going very well Massey,Im lucky to have any time to mesef these Days,I shouldnt be worrying about this mission at all but i could look through my fingers no longer at Runts pitiful efforts at emulating me…theres only one adjudicator round these parts and his name is The Link.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Bradley Wiggins[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Giraffe Restaurant, Manchester Airport[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: Last night about 7pm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Attire: Skinny jeans, white t-shirt under a back leather jacket that was open, some type of trainer/runner[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Demeaner: Cuntish, aloof. [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: I was checking out this lone woman who walked passed me as i was sat at my table and she was seated at the table opposite me. Wiggins must have needed a piss as he came in a minute afterwards and joined her. It was his wife. They sat at the table opposite me. I couldn’t place Wiggins at first but knew i recognised him from somewhere. At first i thought he was a rock star such was his appearance. They ordered drinks and sat a while before the wife asked if they could move to the next table, which the waitor allowed. Presume they wanted a seat by the window. She was drinking bottled water and he was drinking some awful looking juice or smoothie that was green in colour. He threw it off in one go and ordered another. I was wondering if he would have the same food as me (the classic burger and chips) but he ordered a big salad and some sort of healthy side dish. The wife had similar. I don’t think they talked to each other during the whole period. The wife is plain enough. He fairly devoured the food in fairness to him, he must have cycled somewhere earlier. I was in no panic to leave as was early for my flight and was sat there drinking pints and reading the ‘Sporting Press’. They left before me, Wiggins had some sort of shopping bag with him with a garment in it. That’s all he carried he left the wife push the luggage. Don’t know where they were flying to.[/size][/font]

What did you make of Giraffe, Dunph? I am a big fan of the one in Heathrow

It’s spot on, i’d always eat there now before i fly home. Options are limited enough mind in Manchester airport if you want some decent grub. There is a place beside it and the food and more importantly service is deplorable. Service is top notch in Giraffe and food is good too. The only thing is i would prefer more for what i am paying for it.

fantastic spot

great detail

a genuine celeb yet not fawning over him

I declare this the first ever GOLD STAR spot

well done mate

Cheers, pal. It sure beats the shit out of the usual spots the Runt claps and gives high marks to.

he sounds like a cunt and a half, i wonder was it wheatgrass he was throwing back dunph, was it like a shotglass?

No it was in a long enough glass. It could have been bits of wheatgrass alright, it was very thick looking in texture.