Celeb Spotting 🐐

was he injecting it or drinking it?

Great spot Dunph. I would like to echo TASE’s sentiments above.
Good detail, without the need to make some lame wisecrack at him like Fran would have done e.g.

“How come you’re getting a plane, I thought you’d be able to cycle there quicker”

Typical Fran alright :clap:

:smiley:

Was Fran the lad on the train who asked Leo V was he ‘inspecting the fleet’?

http://cp12-eu.stablehost.com/~thefreek/board/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

I wish it was. Fantastic line

stereotypical mucker in English airport then…

He looks a like Marty Feldman.
Perhaps it’s him you saw?

Bradley Wiggins

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/451.$plit/C_71_article_1585104_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?02%2F08%2F2012 09%3A55%3A14%3A016
Marty Feldman

Dubai according to Sky Sports News mate-they just did a piece about him being a waterboy for some rugby 7’s team out there. He mentioned something about having to move tables in a restaurant in the airport to get away from some lad noisily wolfing down a burger and staring at his wife.

Great spot Dunph.

I have a vision of The Dunph as a big (ahem) strong lad, unkempt, with his shirt only half tucked into his pants and the laces never closed in his shoes.

Excellent effort Dunph but we’ve got ourselves a problem,not a spot(Skinny Jeans,Link Rules…ya know yersef)

Dont let this dissapointment get you down Dunph,keep yer head up and yer eyes open…that valid celeb spot is just around the corner.

Harsh but fair, as always, Link.

fuck off you child killing cunt

Now now mate. The rules are there for a reason.
We don’t want this most salubrious of threads going off the rails again.

Saw Louis Walsh in the four courts yesterday… Unfortunately I don’t think this would be considered a spot.

He was very likely wearing one or a combination of a scarf,manbag, or skinny jeans so probably not.

Skinny jeans are horrible. Scarf and man bag are mandatory.

Cunts like you should be eradicated,yere not men at all,or women for that matter.

Changelings maybe.

Suit, looked about 600k better off…

[font=“Tms Rmn”]Who: Former Ireland & Leinster player, now a pilot with Ryanair - Victor Costello[/font]
[font=“Tms Rmn”]Where: Conways pub - Blackrock[/font]
[font=“Tms Rmn”]Where: Last Friday, round lunchtime[/font]
[font=“Helv”][size=“2”][font=“Helv”][size=“2”]Attire: Jeans, Jumper, scarf - fairly non-descript whilst still retaining an air of calculated elegance[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=“Helv”][size=“2”][font=“Helv”][size=“2”]Additional information: He was enjoying a coffee with former Leninster and Ireland colleague Reggie Corrigan. I presume the lads were getting together to discuss next days cruch international v Argentina. Looked very comfortable in each others presence. At times the conversation seemed to wane and Victor was most interested in the lady with the pert bottom and tight trousers that decided to take a phone call just outside the front window of the pub. He passed what I presume to be suitably witty comment to his lunching companion and both gentlemen guffawed loudly.[/size][/font][/size][/font]